Yep, another cell phone question – US Cellular??

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Already made the chose I’m changing over to US Cellular. Had my mind set on the Razr-Maxx until I found out that they are specific to Verizon. Any recommendations for smart phones that are specific to USC? I abuse my phones between construction and the boat….durability is a must

troutbum
    St. Paul

Iphone and lifeproof case.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Randy are you heading to the University of Southern California?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Randy are you heading to the University of Southern California?

heck no! School of hard knocks was expensive enough

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Randy,

I have been with them since 1996. The down fall of US Cell is their selection. May be a bit higher in price then some, but well worth the service. I don’t think that there is a tough smart phone in their selection right now. Having said that, I think their best phone is the latest Samsung Galaxy.

FDR

castle-rock-clown

galaxy s3 with an otter box armour series. google otter box to see what level of protection best suits your needs. can you here me now?

ironheadr5
    Northeast, Iowa

Randy, I have the Motorola DEFY XT. It is dustproof and water-resistant. Dropped it in the water once, wiped it off and it never missed a lick. It only has a 3.7 inch display but I wanted something small so I could wear it in my work shirt pocket with it buttoned up.

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Can’t you purchase the phone you want from Verizon and have U.S. Cellular activate it? I know the phone would be priced high.

I have a Casio G’Zone from Verizon that I’ve had for over six years. It can be submersed under water, which has happened, dropped from the heights of ladders onto the concrete numerous times. Casio now has the Commando, which is a smartphone.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

US cellular is all I have experience with and the phone service is as good or better than most. The complaint I have is when you go to the store or call the 800 number be prepared to WAIT. Called the 800 number 12 times last week wanting to make some changes to my plan and Always got the”We are experiencing very high call volume. Your wait will be at least 30 minutes. You can call back at another time.” If your customer service is that busy they should hire more people.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.