RCL RENTAL

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

Anyone looking for some lodging next weekend? Gator hunter,myself and Niteeye are looking at renting covebayguy’s cabin for the weekend.(It sleeps like 10 people) Cost should be minamal and with gator and myself as entertainment,it should be a good time.PM me if your interested.

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

You guys just want to get them drunk and steal their GPS coordinates after they pass out.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Oh, so now I’m just entertainment for you guys huh Chappy. Is that what you are saying???

By the way, Chappy wanted to keep it quiet but he told me he was picking up the bar tab for everyone that stays with us all weekend.

Who’s funny now Chappy.

Gator Hunter

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Chappy picking up a tab, I gotta see this!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I never said you were JUST entertainment! Tell me we did’nt have a good time out west last month! By the way, I might buy a round if you guy’s can find us!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hook’s , You be quiet, You got family coming in remember. I know you won’t know where to find me! If you do I’ll buy you a couple. Good Luck!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

I never said you were JUST entertainment! Tell me we did’nt have a good time out west last month! By the way, I might buy a round if you guy’s can find us!

I can’t speak for everbody but I had a great time…. And my shoes were still dry in the morning.

Gator Hunter

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Quote:

I can’t speak for everbody but I had a great time…. And my shoes were still dry in the morning.

Gator Hunter

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.