FOUND DOG

• corey_waller
    hastings mn

This Border Collie has taken up residency at my house the past 5 days. We took a picture and showed all the neighbors and no one claimes him. The first night he showed up he almost met his maker as I thought he was a coyote and had my finger on the trigger. He is a super nice dog with great markings. He looks to be 2 or 3 years old, very healthy and has clean teeth. He does not fit in my house with 2 labs so he has to go. Let me know if anyone wants him. call me at 651-214-8875

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Cool looking pup.
    You may want to try putting her up on Lost Dogs Minnesota.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Hi Cory,

Put an add on craigslist. They have a section for lost pets. Good Luck!!!

-J.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Depending on how old the dog is it should be chipped. Contact Subrina up at the Animal Ark in industrial park or a local vet they should be able to help find the owner.

If he dog was abandoned or no owner can be found. I’d be happy to give it a good home.

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Ok, Im getting quite a few “let me check with my wife” messages. Here is what I got so far. He played very well with my lab Williow so Im going to say he seems to be good with other dogs. The only time I have heared him bark was when he was playing with her. He is sitting in the back of my truck now and being quiet. One of the sales guys here at work came in with his 5yr old son and I asked him if he wanted to pet the dog. Well the dog seems to like kids as he wouldn’t stop trying to give the kid wet dog kisses. Its hot out and I dont have a much better place for the dog other than under the topper with the windows open and a bowl of fresh water. So someone call me a tell me they will take him for sure. 651-214-8875

jerry b
    western WI

Quote:

Hi Cory,

Put an add on craigslist. They have a section for lost pets. Good Luck!!!
    Be careful with Craigslist, there are those a$$holes out there that “flip” dogs. I found a lot of that when I was looking for my buddy. They paint you a pretty picture about wanting a companion animal and then list the animal with a substantial “rehoming” fee. Specifically followed a pair of yellow labs, tried to get’m from the original owner but missed out, a few days later they were relisted with a “rehoming fee”.

jerr

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

If he dog was abandoned or no owner can be found. I’d be happy to give it a good home.

Way to go Jesse! Stop by with him on your way home. I always like Border Collies. The are so smart!

HEY! Might even teach you how to fish!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice job guys

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

This is awesome…but I agree that before the pooch gets a new home he should be checked for a chip. Little Tommy may be at home crying his eyes out right now……RR

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Do everything you can to find original owners, but if you feel suspicous neglect, give the Guy (or gal) a home it deserves.
    Can’t always trust the human race ya know!!!
    Good job everyone. Looking like a good end to the story

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Do it Jesse. Boat dog!!!

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Checked at the vet…. No chip, I feel as though I have done my due diligence. On to the next chapter of his life.

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Jon, That would be one he77 of a long run to Hampton. He is definatly no a sheltie

john23
    St. Paul, MN

He definitely has the blue merle coloration and appears to have one multi-colored eye and one blue eye. It’s a long was from Coon Rapids to Hampton, but the dog has been missing since April. It’s at least worth a call!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Corey will make the call even if it was in another state.

That’s the way he rolls.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Corey will make the call even if it was in another state.

That’s the way he rolls.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

This certainly looks like a dump n’ run situation. Just once I’d like to see someone do that to a dog. Tires would be sliced…

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Made the call, Definatly not their dog.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

If it doesnt work out with Jesse, let me know.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Cory I understand it’s hot today but don’t you have a parking lot filled with new F-150’s with air conditioning? Come on, be a sport. Give the dog his own truck.

Way to step up Cory & Jesse!!

corey_waller
    hastings mn

I could think of so many ways to describe how that would go over….
    Fart in church
    lead balloon
    the list could go on and on

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I’m fairly certain the “buy a truck get a free dog” promotion would work. Great work guys, really cool looking dog.

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Things have been a bit slow that might be worth a shot. The tree huggers might have a problem with the dealerships “puppy mill” status….. actually any day is a good day to urine off a tree hugger!

desperado

even better if ya get a chance to urine ON a tree hugger

… best of all worlds if you get to see the dog treat the tree hugger like a tree

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

He’s a cutie, I hope he ends up with you Jesse.

jerry b
    western WI

Jess- –
    Word of warning- – -dogs ARE chick magnets, be sure you’re up for the challenge b4 you decide jerr

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

Jess- –
    Word of warning- – -dogs ARE chick magnets, be sure you’re up for the challenge b4 you decide jerr

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.