Got rain?

• herb
    6ft under

I remember earlier this spring, someone on this site made the remark that they wished it would rain. If any of you happen to meet up with him, do me a flavor will ya?
    Kick his ars please. Or at the very least, reach out and touch him. Heck, take a number and form a line.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

I wish it would stop! Gonna take a month to get all this high water thru down here. Well lets look at the bright side .I think high water will protect the young spawn by keeping brush and grass under water. Should make for good fishing down the road . Its kinda like if you have lemons make lemonade deal .

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Hey Herb…I wish it would rain.

I’m guessing the lawn mowing business is booming.
    BTW, quit yer b!tch!n’. It could be worse.

herb
    6ft under

Ah Hah! I knew that rascal couldn’t go very long without responding to this thread.
    Biggie Rat and Itchy Brother will be paying you a visit one of these days. But not to worry, you’ll be able to walk again by the time Mattie and Jr. can drive you to therapy.
    Well, better get back down in the basement and feed the carps.
    Toodles

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I suppose w/ all the water we’ve been sending you, there are pontoons tethered to the sides of your house.

If you have carp in your basement, I expect smoked carp the next time you roll this way.

p.s. Dad has a fresh batch of pickled pike w/ your name on it. Oh, and a beer chaser or 12 too.

herb
    6ft under

Pickled fish and beers. Tryin to make up now eh?
    IT WORKED Found a mermaid down there with the carps tonight. I’ll bringer with for a trade.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Heads up Herbie!!

We’ll be sending more water your way! La Crosse received almost 2″ of rain last night and I’m gonna ship it your way UPS Red.

herb
    6ft under

“I’ll get you my pretty! And your little dog too!!!”
    Oh well, what the hey, right now I’m thinking about ice fishing anyway. Gonna be a great year for ice fishing, I can tell.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.