Guides Service

• Rozesket
    Hager City Wisconsin

My wife asked me the other day what I wanted for fathers day. I have finally came up with something, although I knew all along that it would have something to do with fishing, I wasn’t sure what, Until NOW!!! I need some information on a guide service. I am looking to gain some knowledge of river bass fishing, and can’t think of a better way. If you guy know of any good ones, please let me know. Cost, availability, etc. You know all of the information (either by repling to this post, or PM)that I can give to my wife to getter done.

Thanks in advance

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

James, what happened to the guide listings on the index page? Are they coming back?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Yup… one piece at a time… lol For now guys can find the most active guides here by just checking the fishing reports. Every contributing guide has their contact info there for the browsing.

Rozesket
    Hager City Wisconsin

I am looking to gain some knowledge of bass fishing on the river. Sorry. HA HA. Thanks for the info

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Right. I recommended Jon Stears. Get a hold of him. Very knowledgable BASS angler / guide.

fireflick
    Alma WI

I second that…Jon Stears.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I also recommend Jon, if hes not open. Contact Flick too.

dm5000
    Des Moines, IA

A couple of years back I asked everyone to chip in for a guided trip for my birthday. The afternoon of the guided trip (saltwater stripers) I decided that’s what I wanted every birthday between now and the end of time. Im actually gearing up for this year’s trip right now.

It makes life a whole lot simpler for my family; they never have to figure out what to get the guy who has everything..

This site has several very knowledgable and reputable guides. I would choose one from this site.

Dave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.