Fishin girl

• levibruce
    Verndale, mn

My girlfriend and I went fishing in early march and while we were sitting together on the ice I couldn’t help but notice her bobber was going insane I asked her wat she was doing and she said I’m waiting for it to stay down. I then realized that it was her first time fishing so naturally I taught her and now she is actually wanting to go fishing and even asking about hunting could a guy ask for much more ? Probably but he wouldn’t get it

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Congratulations and thanks for the story because I was wondering why I never caught any fish, just got nibbles.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Wait, weren’t you the guy who was going all Brad Paisley about this girl earlier?

super_do
    St Michael, MN

“Recently faced with a situation straight out of a brad paisley song and fortunately I picked the crappies over her no doubt ill miss her but I think it was for a good price”

Prestige
    Elgin, MN

Don’t think I would like it. Hunting and fishing is the only time I get any peace and quiet.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I hope you taught her how to clean the fish. If you wait to long you will miss the opportunity and kick yourself latter.

levibruce
    Verndale, mn

Complicated situation

josh a

dumped her because she didn’t want him to go fishing a few weeks ago and now singing her praises because she loves to fish so much?

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I like it!! Stuck with your guns and she got right back in line!

Why doesn’t this work at my house?

ET

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

My wife loves to go fishing with me. She reads, soaks up the sun, sips on a brew and just generally enjoys being out. I usually go in before she wants to and she DOESNT EVER FISH!!! Unless I make her. Lasts about 5 minutes.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Just don’t marry her. That kills the fishing. Or was that something else?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I got $10 you guys won’t last till fall. Sorry but I expect a drama filled summer for you and I am sure we will hear about it.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Complicated situation

Like Pug said, just don’t rush in to buying the car right away

take it for a nice long test drive

I’d say put about 100,000 miles on, then by that time she’ll either be broke in or boken and you’ll be able to make a more informed decision

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.