Prayer for a fishermen and his family

• hwalleye18
    Coon Rapids MN

A very good friend of mine and IDA member (synthes) wife and son are in the hospital after complications during birth both are in critical condition.I’am asking all members to pray for his family for a full and quick recovery.Please post your thoughts and prayers as he reads these posts regularly.

THANK YOU,

Scott we are with you all the way,praying for your family.
    (H)

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I’ll make sure to include them in my prayers tonight!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

The family will be in my Prayers as well.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

They will be included.

lakeskipper
    Anoka, MN

Scott,

Please know that your family is in our prayers!!

Hang in there man!

Brady

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

I will be sure to included them in my prayers along with my sister, Suzanne.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

You are in my prayers until I hear all is well and then some. Some may wonder about this kind of post on a fishing site. Let me explain about this site. This site has become like a 2nd home to many as we spend so much time on here with our friends we have all made by being here. To many the people on here feel like family as we all help each other not only with fishing information but even when a greater need such as this is upon us. We can all help each other by spending some time in prayer when one of us is hurting. We would appreciate it if it were us so why not for a fellow member and friend. We are very fortunate that we have a person like James who has not shut me up or anyone else up for using the site for such needs when needed. I know of other sites where a cry for help would be deleted. We are all with you and your family my friend. You aren’t alone. The Lord has promised to be with us when we agree in prayer and that we all do. Thanks, Bill

hof
    Rochester, MN

I’ll keep you in my prayers.

God Bless You!
    Mike

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Scott,
    you and your family are in my prayers, stay strong for your family.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Scott,

I pray for a speedy recovery for your wife and son!!

John

hwalleye18
    Coon Rapids MN

As of yesterday things are improving,but still a long road to travel.Iwill try and keep up with this thread as long as i can.Thanks to all that have posted and all that have read this and gave a prayer for scott and his family keep this thread going i am sure scott will post when he can.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Get well soon mom and baby.
    Ryan Hale

iwannafish

New to the site, first time user.
    Scott, your family are in my family’s prayers GOD SPEED

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

You and yours have my prayers.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I do believe that everyone else has taken the words out of my mouth. I will add you to my list of contintued prayer and please keep up posted on how things are going!! nothing like having to go through this without support of family and friends.

shane

Rozesket
    Hager City Wisconsin

You and you family will always be in my prayers.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

You got it! Good luck to all!
    Tuck

d00buck
    Colo, IA

Scott and his family are in my prayers. Hope all is going well. Any updates?

kornking
    Mount Vernon, Iowa

I am also relatively new to the site, but can attest to the sincere feelings of family and fellowship. You can be sure we will keep them in our prayers.

Regards,

Joe

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

I wish you the very best Scott and family!

hwalleye18
    Coon Rapids MN

As of this morning it sounds like scotts boy will be coming home soon,and his wife will hopefully be able to come home soon after.It has been an exhausting time for him and his family,But everytime I talk to him it is a better report than the last To everyone who has posted and read this post thank you.There is alot of class on IDA

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

While many of us pray, there are also many of us who are “prayer challenged”. For those who find difficulty in it, you can join me and the others with this:

Lord, we recognize that You are over all things, including us, and all belongs to You. We lift up Scott and his family before You, and give thanks for the evidences of Your mercy and grace, as the signs of healing are being reported. We continue to trust that this is Your will and the healing will continue and through it all, that Your purposes will be served. Bring us closer to You as You have brought us closer together, and keep us mindful of Your daily mercies and blessings. With all our trust and gratefulness, Amen.

walleyejgl
    Minnesota

Although I didn’t have a chance to know him. He will be in my prayers. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
    As I look through these forums. I’m amazed at all the help and support people give eachother. It’s trully an honor to be a part of it. There is no greater power than prayer.
    Joel

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ve had the chance to fish with Scott on the water and ice. Hope everything works out well for you buddy!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey kid,

that was well thought out and put together

thanks

shane

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.