Thank You Veterans

• WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

On This Day,I Too Would Like To Thank All Veterans That Have Served In One Way Or Another To Protect This Great Country.

VVA Chapter 409

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thank you men and women of our armed forces

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I also Thank all you Veterans Because of you guys my family is safe and I can go fishing. THANK YOU

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I love to read these thank-you’s to our great troops past and present of the U.S.A.
    I’m a past vet.Regular Army from 87-90 and was involved in Desert Storm in 91.So to my past and present brothers and sisters in the armed forces,THANK-YOU
    Ryan Hale

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

YES!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

THANKS TO ALL THE VETS, WE WILL NEVER FORGET. JACK.

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

I would just like to thank the troops past and present that keep our great nation FREE. They are the only reason why we are where we are today, to do what we are able to do. GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i am also like Hale, I am a disabled vet, and if i had to do it again, i would sign up and do my part. but I would also like to extend alot of thanks for the hard work and also the long hours that they put in so I can spend the time with my little ones.

thanks

shane

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

The best way I can think of to thank our vets is to fight on the home front, against the continued loss of freedoms they’ve sacrificed themselves to preserve. Too many people are poorly defining what freedom is and are, in my opinion, bringing shame to our great nation. Ronald Reagan……… what a hero when you go over the pages of his life. Soldiers abroad have laid it on the line for guys like Ronald and other commendable characters. People of strong character seldom please everyone, but are often the heros we admire most when reflecting over their lives.

I’d gladly give my life for any vet who’s served, and the best way I can do that is to help keep honor and decency and integrity in the homeland they’ve risked everything for. If we lose the battle in our country, in our state, in our community, or even in our living rooms……… we’ve let them down. I believe the time has come to begin building instead of tearing down and it always starts within ourselves, in our homes, and works it’s way up.

I salute the heart of the American soldier!

walleyejgl
    Minnesota

Some people would protest to saying Ronald was a true american. But I believe he was nothing of short of it. what a guy. He is a great loss to America.
    to the soldiers that have served and given there life for the purpose of freedom. “May god grant you the happiness and freedom you’ve bestowed on us”
    You’ll always be in my heart Sean and Mark.(Lost in Iraq)
    Joel

Rozesket
    Hager City Wisconsin

I too would like to salute the men and women of our Armed Services. . I would also like to salute the families of the soliders. They too have had to sacrifice much for this country. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Well said kid! People often underestimate a soldier’s need for support from the american public, especially in his community. I’ve still got a lot of friends in the gulf, and they haven’t left my thoughts for a second since I’ve been home. Keep supporting and praying for them.

Sean

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.