Holy cow I got it.

• catdadmn
    Inactive
    Southeast minnesota

I tried to post the photo but am having trouble. When I try to retrieve the photos from my kodak easyshare files they are way to large. I tried to crop the photo but the pixel size did not change for me. I am not sure I know how to or understand how to reduce pixel size or bytes. Thanks for all of your patience. I know this cant be hard but I am sure missing something. Chris Winchester

I hope I can remember how I did it

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey there Catdadmn,

Welcome to the fun of posting pix on the web..With the software you have it shouldn’t be to hard to crop /edit and size your picture…

what your looking to do is not so much reduce the pixils in your picture but reduce the file size or over all pixil size of your picture

go into your photo editing software and click on file size or picture suze…something to do with size…then you should have some info that shows the existing size of your photo…take the largest side of your photo and change it to 450 pixils(you may need to change the way your looking at it to pixils, it may be in inches or something else but pixils)save it like this and then you should be good to go..

Keep us informed and practice right here…

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Chris, THAT FISH SURE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A 70 POUND FLATHEAD !!!! what gives ?????
    on my Kodak software, I have only options of reducing the picture 75, 50, and 25% of the original picture. sometimes at 50% the file is still way over 100K, and 25% does get it down to way under 100K, but the picture quality is not as good. Keep those pics coming.
    Jack.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

What a fish! What are the specs on it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.