Posting photos?

• catdadmn
    Inactive
    Southeast minnesota

Hi Guys

I know I have asked before but have never tried and so I have forgotten how to post a photo. Please excuse me because I am extremely computer illiterate. I have the photos on my Kodak easyshare program now. Thanks for your help in advance. Chris Winchester

Sorry one more question. I also have several photos saved in my hotmail folders would there be anything different about posting these?

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Chris,
    the best I can find is a post by Ecnook, do a search under his name, ecnook, and page down to 1/13/4 8:08 pm. he has a good discussion on picture posting. It looks like the pages of history on each forum does not go back far enough. His post is under General Disc 1/13/4. am sure someone will put a better answer on here for you. Jack.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Chris, found another and more recent answer..
    look in the Minnesota Lakes and Rivers forum, near the top of the lists of avail links is one named, Mn fishing-General Discussion. WillowCat has a post labeledd Picture posting, look below it for Dman’s answer. hope that helps. Jack.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

If it’s a catfish picture….send me a PM…I’ll walk you through it over the phone…..otherwise…Gone fishin..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The pictures in your hotmail account need to be “saved” to your harddrive too…
    Here’s the quickie version…but send me a pm if you’re having trouble.

crop and size your pic and save it in your computer..remember 450 pixils on it’s largest side.
    once saved to your computer go in and post a message in the forum of your choice,
    after your post is typed in leave the box checked that says “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file”
    then there will be a box marked “browse” click this and it will take you to “your computer”
    select the picture you want to post by clicking on it, this will put the picture in the browse box…
    click continue and your all done….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.