Who Shoots Trap League??

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Trap league used to be a lot funner before I got so hooked on river fishing around here. I’ve been league shooting for about 7 years but lately I have missed lots of nights because the weather was finally nice and had to go fishing.
    Tonight I’m going for sure. Hope the rain holds off. I will definitely be shooting ahead so I can skip next week.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Believe it or not Mr Yamaha….I was once a league shooter…did much better with trap than I do now casting a rattling rap

I shot league in Winsted, winter league in Waverly and the weekend shoots in Le Suer, Owattana, St Cloud of course and Watertown.

Sold all my reloading stuff except for my trusty DL 366 auto loader.

I’d just like to get out and dust some clays again…but I’ve been saying that for 25 years!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I used to be President at the Hampton Sportsmans Club. I was on the board for 5 years. I’ve been shooting trap for the past 10+ years.

I love it. We have an absolute blast out there. Good time with great people. The nice thing is that we are a bit small, so no politics and everyone shows up for a good time. (we also have a beverage fridge for donation, and the grills are always going with wild game brought in by members)

But with my job today, I can’t keep up with it like I used to.

mwal
    Rosemount,MN

Been shooting trap with the same team since late 70’s. We shoot at Rosemount with the same atmosphere as Gary. Always a few beveridges and wild game on the grill after shooting. Still manage to hit the river every week or so also.

Mwal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.