Nick Berg Video

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I saw the Nick Berg video today and it was the most horrible thing I had ever seen. All I can say is those people that did that are nothing but cowards. 6 men on top of 1 guy. Trully gutless, Bush better find those SOB’s.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

If we want the prez to find these guys, we gotta make sure he stays in office. This election is BIG! Economics, prisoner scandal, what have you…….. the things that are truly in the presidents control have been agelessly courageous. Even if I don’t agree with everything about him or his administration, it’s nice to see someone with a backbone leading the nation. His character has been commendible. The bulk of what I’m hearing from our armed service men and women, they don’t want a new president.

When I think about all the soldiers, volunteers, and missionaries that have perished over the course of the last century, in the name of freedom, choice, and preservation of a better way of life, I have to consider what they’d say about all this? Well, every time we back down or back out, what did they earn for us? What did they die for?

This election is huge and must be decided by your values. Not the mudslinging on TV or in the newspapers. I’ve witnessed firsthand how slighted the media is and it honestly doesn’t represent the people of this nation very well. Trust your values, your conscience, and look for leadership. Leadership is what the country needs. Leadership is what this country currently has.

Nick Berg, may your eternal reward far out weigh the injustice handed you on this earth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.