Stupid people

• levibruce
    Verndale, mn

I honestly think that people have no common sense these days I think we should have people take IQ tests before they can adopt or have kids. I am not he most sensible person but still . Women just make me angry

Thanks for listening to my venting session

desperado

STUPIDITY … seems to be the one thing we never witness a shortage of.

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

I honestly think that people have no common sense these days I think we should have people take IQ tests before they can adopt or have kids. I am not he most sensible person but still . Women just make me angry

Who the heck do you think you are to say only intelligent people can breed? I know quite a few not so bright people who work very hard and do the best they can with what they have.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

An old friend once told me… “Common Sense isn’t that Common”

jwellsy

I think there should be a law that requires every birth certificate to include a DNA test for both biological parents (especially the fathers name should have a corresponding DNA test).

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

I think there should be a law that requires every birth certificate to include a DNA test for both biological parents (especially the fathers name should have a corresponding DNA test).

Sure… run Maury right out of business…

smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

Sure… run Maury right out of business…

Maury is bad!!! I used to like Dr. Phil if nothing else was on but I think he is going down the Maury Road. Find it hard to believe that these people are for real!!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I like this quote and I think that somebody on here has it as their tagline at the bottom of their posts.

Albert Einstein – “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

dd

big_g
    Isle, MN

another quote that should be famous….

“If you tell people that the 14-17″ walleyes were eaten by the 12-17″ smallmouth bass, fisherman will turn on each other and ignore the real issue”

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

Quote:

you shouldn’t talk about your mom like that

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

So because I’m not smart like you I should just keel over and die?? Sorry my brain don’t work as well as yours.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Quote:

I like this quote and I think that somebody on here has it as their tagline at the bottom of their posts.

Albert Einstein – “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

dd

I like that, dd.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

you shouldn’t talk about your mom like that

Slack, You funny son of a gun

How ya doin buddy

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Quote:

dd

Pug.

I find this so true in the workplace.

Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

I spend a lot of time trying to fix stupid (traveling right now trying to train stupid).. As the saying goes- you can’t fix stupid; but it certainly seems the dumb just keep getting dumber! Oh, wait- that’s the way world leaders want it! What a …

Oh yeah -common sense doesn’t seem to exists in certain generations either!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Unfortunately stupidity is as ubiquitous as the air we breathe!

Willy Wonka
    Forest Lake, Mn.

Quote:

Come on and tell us what brought this on. You will feel even better

WS

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

women make me angry

Lol, you must be new with this because that is common sense to me.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

If you put someone in a position where they are bound to fail, who does the stupidity fall upon?

Oh; and be careful with that women thing you have!

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

So…in other words, we’re all suffering hard from a bad case of cabin fever?
    -Rev

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Don’t wory Levi your doing ok and you’l find out that women are more then willing to listen. Finding what they want and are talking about and mean is a good way to start.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.