Non-boater needed for Red Wing ever-start

• jhall
    Lake City, MN

If anyone is intrested, I need a non-boater to confirm myself as a boater in the upcoming everstart out of treasure island. Please PM me ASAP if intrested!

Thanks!

JHall

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hello,

I am wondering what we are fishing for, and what all is needed, money and other stuff. what date is the tourney? I also have my FLW membership card if needed.

thanks

shane

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

This is for bass, June 9-12, $250 plus FLW membership, if not a member.

jhall
    Lake City, MN

what bass boy said

mnfish
    Lake Elmo MN

Wish I knew ahead of time. I’m already a non-boater for the tourney.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

for that kind of money, i need to become a better fisherman. I am still down to the free tourneys myself. I would probably not even have a clue on how to catch them tourney fishes. I am still blanked for 16 hours in the boat tourney fishing. so that is not good.

shane

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Thanks everybody for your replies. I have it resolved and good luck to all in the everstart.

JHall

jbob
    Hastings, MN

When fishing pro-am event just think of the entry fee as a guide trip. It is pretty cheap than.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well if that is the case, i would still be in hot water with the chief. she would scalp me and put me in the dog house. i forgot that entry fees where close to 300. but then i guess if you cant fish with the big dogs, get out the boat

shane

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.