MN Bass Opener… Where are you going???

• dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Heading up to our lake in Aitkin for the weekend, but if weather permits (if wind permits), also am thinking of pounding some of the bays on the south/southwest side of Mille Lacs. Mossbacks or Bronzebacks what a dilemma. So where is everyone else going???

Dan

Hawg Hunters Guide Service

AdamJohnson
    Brainerd, MN.

I’ll be kickin’ back at our lake place in Ottertail County. Lot’s of largemouth and a little friendly family competition.
    Sounds like it might be a wet weekend, but it will still be a lot of fun!

Good luck!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Heading up to our lake in Aitkin for the weekend, but if weather permits (if wind permits), also am thinking of pounding some of the bays on the south/southwest side of Mille Lacs. Mossbacks or Bronzebacks what a dilemma. So where is everyone else going???

Dan

Hawg Hunters Guide Service

hey dan,

what lake in Aitkin do you fish or live on. I grew up and graduated from Aitkin. But for your information, I am heading south, down to a little lake on the south side of the cities with a buddy of mine. dont know the name of the lake but it supposed to have some big ones in there.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I’m going to take some time out from walleye fishing on Mille Lacs and flip some B-Fish-N k-grubs at some smallies! Hook caught a couple trolling cranks this past Sunday morning near one of my hot spots!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.