Harvin traded

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

See ya punk………….hope you enjoy your time in Seattle.

Brian Hoffies

Quote:

Don’t hold back, tell us how you really feel.

I can’t, it’s a family web site.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

Interesting move. He is a very talented player, I have no issues with him complaining about his contract. He needs to be in this for himself.

I am curious to see what we get from him. Hopefully we get a couple new upgrades for Wrs…

Go Vikes

Tough to deal away a good player but it was his time to go.

I wonder what kind of headaches (pun intended) he’ll cause in Seattle should things not go his way.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

See ya punk………….hope you enjoy your time in Seattle.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if his headaches miraculously disappeared. Punk is right.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Is it just me or do we send alot of “garbage” Seattles way

Brian Hoffies

This kid will make Sydney Rice look like a Saint.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

He needs to agree to a contract with Seatle within the next 48 hours. It appears we will get a first rounder in this years draft. Even though I hate trading for draft picks I guess with this one we didnt have much of a choice.

Brian Hoffies

I don’t think he needs to agree to anything. I think he is under contract with the Vikings for next year. Now, he may not REPORT to Seattle without a new contract, but that’s something different.

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Mr. Greg Jennings, welcome to the Metro Dump.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

WA legalizes pot and Harvin to Seattle. Maybe it had nothing to do with the Vikings???!!!

big_head_basher

Quote:

WA legalizes pot and Harvin to Seattle. Maybe it had nothing to do with the Vikings???!!!

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Quote:

I don’t think he needs to agree to anything. I think he is under contract with the Vikings for next year. Now, he may not REPORT to Seattle without a new contract, but that’s something different.

That will be something different alright! I’m thinking he is going to expect the the deal Rice got something like $40 mill 5 year with a guaranteed $18 mil.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Quote:

Mr. Greg Jennings, welcome to the Metro Dump.

nope……….mike wallace from pittsburgh. i hope!!!!!!!

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Woooooohooooo!!!! Now all we need to do is clone Adrian…seeing as they’ve said we wont be going after big money free agents, and we’re left with nothing better than high school talent at WR. Speilberg must be a packer fan……

Brian Hoffies

It’s SpeilMAN.

Harvin makes zero difference to the team when he quits.

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Quote:

It’s SpeilMAN.

Harvin makes zero difference to the team when he quits.

I’m aware of that…

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

It’s a win for the Vikes either way. Trade him and we get a draft choice. Not a sure thing, but you never know when you’ll end up with someone that develops into a top player.

Either way, just getting rid of him and getting something is a win because no way would he be re-upped with the Vikes at the end, so he goes one way or the other. May as well get something for his punk @ss.

Grouse

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Wilson at QB and Harvin fitting into the H-back position…..if Harvin can fit in, anyone else see Seattle in the Superbowl next year?

An by the way, is it O.K. if I say “I told you so” yet when it comes to Wilson playing QB in the NFL?
    Just been waiting, and waiting, and waiting to say that!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I was thinking the same thing. Well about Seattle in the Super Bowl.

Brian Hoffies

Joel, since I was the guy that said it was to early (during training camp) to proclaim Wilson a starting NFL quarterback, you can certainly say….”I told you so.”

He had a very good rookie season.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

He needed to go either way. His talent level is amazing when he is healthy. The issue is though he was always hurt AND the chemistry with the front office and locker room was not there and this might have been the best move for off the field reasons. When he was on though he was ON….They better have a plan for recievers though to make a move like this!

As to the Seattle comment…if Wilson doesn’t hit the sophmore lull they are going to have San Fran. going after Revis even more I believe…..

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2014 Super Bowl Champs, The Seattle Seahawks. I like the sound of that.

Brian Hoffies

Quote:

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2014 Super Bowl Champs, The Seattle Seahawks. I like the sound of that.

That’s about as premature as proclaiming ” Introducing your 2012-2013 Stanley Cup Champion, Minnesota Wild.” on July 5th, 2012

basseyes

No quarter back. Not even a hint of a good prospect. Not a single NFL reciever. After AP’s gone then what? He is the team, lose him and there’s little left for any defense in the league to even remotely be concerend about. The vikings have been on a slow, stagnant, boat adrift, to almost mediocrity and always will be. There’s no player development. No history of good solid team building draft picks. The repeditve nature of signing players on the down hill skid is epic. AP’s a freak of nature. Both physically and mentally.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

No quarter back. Not even a hint of a good prospect. Not a single NFL reciever. After AP’s gone then what? He is the team, lose him and there’s little left for any defense in the league to even remotely be concerend about. The vikings have been on a slow, stagnant, boat adrift, to almost mediocrity and always will be. There’s no player development. No history of good solid team building draft picks. The repeditve nature of signing players on the down hill skid is epic. AP’s a freak of nature. Both physically and mentally.

So what you are sayin’, the Vikes have a chance.

Ryan Repke

Wow you guys obviously don’t know much about football or talent. Percy was great player! Sit back on your labtop making fun of him for his health conditions? Grow up

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

You can say what you want to about him, but this just about kills our chances of improving on last year.

Our only chance was to keep Harvin and add someone like Jennings or Wallace. There is no way in my mind that you can put out a WR corp now that will be better than last year. We just took a huge step back and I hope the GM’s hands were tied.

jonboy
    Wausau, WI

I’ve got a headache…

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.