same ol’ truck … completely different paint job

• Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

I just spit out my beer. That is hilarious! I want one!

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

Disturbing…..

Who posed for this painting?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Very distasteful.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’ve got $2,000,000,000,000 on the line for anyone who proves that this is someone from north on the Mason Dixon line.

desperado

there is, admittedly, an element of “sooo wrong” there
    but isn’t that a large part of what feeds the funny
    why is it so often the funny seems worth the wrong

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Funny in one sense, but sad and distasteful, YES!

I’d bet it doesn’t last long and he’ll either be shot or assaulted by someone and they’ll likely Spray Paint over parts destroying the paint job.

Similar to a guy I know well that bought a new GTO in 2007 and bought the MN Vanity plates spelling “FELON” just to see how many times he’d get pulled over by the Police. It worked, where everyone in his smaller suburb would make U-Turns to stop at the Post Office, he got stopped for an Illegal U-Turn. Got a Ticket for that one. He wouldn’t tell anyone how many times he go stopped, but it was frequent. He sold the car after a little more than a year.

big_g
    Isle, MN

who is the idiot painter who used all the blue ???

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

It would have been cheaper to change the plate. Our vanity plates move with us…damn it.

On another note, I think it would be much safer to have a photo of a few asian carp in the box….just sayen.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

It is a cool idea. I agree that it is distasteful, but it got me thinking. A picture of a big buck with a bow laying against it would look pretty cool or a dog kennel with some roosters.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

I love it. To add to it do the same thing with the back window with a guy with a ski mask looking back at you…

desperado

ya, the “wonder how many times he’ll get pulled over?” thought crossed my mind fairly quickly too
    no doubt some will find it distasteful (and certainly understand that viewpoint)
    yet I also realize there’s a lot of humor out there which I find distasteful, but am still able to comprehend why others may find it funny

desperado

yup, the deer with a bow laying up against it would be a sweet tailgate mural

but we all know there’s a buncha Bambi Huggers who would find THAT offensive too

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I think a boat lift loaded with zeebs would look good.

desperado

maybe a SmartCar depicted in such a way that it appears to be dragging along under your frame ?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Paint the front of an old mini-van with an older lady driving & texting….. and watch everyone behind you swerve into the ditch

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Quote:

I think a boat lift loaded with zeebs would look good.

Maybe we should all have a few Zeeb’s painted onto our trailers. That would confuse the Inspectors.

desperado

Quote:

quoting BigG:

Paint the front of an old mini-van with an older lady driving & texting….. and watch everyone behind you swerve into the ditch

W O W … and some of these guys thought I was the bad-boy

yet I find I must defer to you sir

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Si from Duck Dynasty in a camo swim suit, lounging while sipping tea would get the ladies flocking.

blackbay

It’s wrap from a graphics company in Pennsylvania. Their motto is “Graphics that grab you”.

I like the idea of a big buck in the back. Either that or zombies reaching out toward the car behind.

desperado

Makes Driving a PickUp “Even Less” Classy … nice headline MSN

sure what the wrap depicts is not “classy” … but the mere fact that one owns and drives a pickup ?

… just reminded me why I don’t rely much on lamestream media

desperado

Sooooo
    Has anyone been able to find the actual name of the company which produced that wrap ??
    All I find is reference to the graphics that grab you motto and that they’re from PA; but haven’t been able to specifically find the business.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.