Wow

• walleyeaddict
    Gods Country and real walleye world, Detroit Lakes MN

Wow at this site! James you are a walleye master and a a web master. This site is amazing. Great organizational skills, artistic, complete, easy to use, informative, and interactive. This is award winning stuff. When do you sleep and eat?

rembrant
    Waterloo,Iowa

I’LL SECOND THAT! Way to go H20

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

This site by far is the most OUTSTANDING website. I fell very privileged to be a part of it. What we have here is second to none.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

nice work James, take some time off and go fishing. Jack..

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

This site by far is the most OUTSTANDING website. I fell very privileged to be a part of it. What we have here is second to none.

Ditto.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

“Everything” is just “Something”…… unless someone makes it special. This all starts with James. It has everything to do with why I started frequenting the site everyday…….. years ago (already!). Lucky to be a part of it? Priviledged? Absolutely! From James to the Pro Staff, to the Field Staff, to the subscribers, to all the countless contributions made by (sometimes) faceless patrons, the people on this site are what bring me back day in and day out. Everything to do with fishing is enhanced by the experiences gained with the people on this site. Sometimes even more!

To see where this has been and where it’s gone, I’m in complete awe to see the visions realized…. one step at a time….. and we’re all invited to realize it too!

To the designers, givers, and the helpers, James has expressed his gratitude many times before, but just to be certain he, along with all other contributors, remains encouraged, I give you my heart’s most sincere

It’s hard to imagine what the next step is….. but I’ve seen enough “next steps” to know that I can’t wait to see what comes next!

Soapbox time: So, knowing that all of this is represented by one man’s shoulders, it doesn’t happen with him alone. This is a good time to think about becoming a subscriber or encouraging others to become subscribers. This continued growth is wonderful but we need to help prepare for “the next step”. My company just released a new ad campaign, “The Best At Next”. I see that more here at IDA than I do my employer……. by far! So I’d like to adopt that kind of “feel” and encourage everyone to experience the joy of truly being a part of “next”, with the BEST site on the world-wide-web!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey guys,

great job on the site. I am enjoying it. nice to see the hard work paying off. to you guys.

shane

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ain’t much I can say that hasn’t been said above….except…Still, that’s one heck of a banana dance….

AND

If you frequent this site often and are not registered, take the (what is it? 20 seconds?) time to do it. It’s a cheap way for you to support this site and ensure it will be here for all of us in the future. All of this info…jokes…discussions..pictures…for free! It’s amazing. Personally, what I like the best is when I want to buy a product, I can post the question of what brand is the best and why…and shortly people that actually have them are chiming in and telling me what’s good…bad….and ugly. Consumers Guide….at my finger tips!

Then of course there’s the “become a sponser” button. Not much I’ll say about that….do what you can to ensure YOUR site will continue to be here…. and go fishing…

I have to run…Public TV want’s me to do a marathon for them….. (joke)

jwellsy

Say hey to Red Green for me.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

My favorite show!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.