Welcome Jason White!!

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Great to have you on the the site Jason.I look forward to having your knowledge of the Cedar Rapids area for the users.
    To those of you that don’t know Jason, he is one of the best people you could ever ask for as a friend.
    Welcome!!!!!!
    Ryan Hale

panfish
    Blairsburg IA

Welcome aboard Whitey good to have you!!!

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Thank you very much for the welcome Ryan and Todd. Been a “lurker” for a while but wanted to join–great site and glad to see a couple Class-A guys like you two on here!

–Whitey

jardan
    Cedar Rapids Iowa

Hi Jason

Boy I hope this gets you off my back

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Welcome to IDA JW…

if there is anything i can do to help you out around here just ask !!

Waterloo, IA

Hey Whitey, how ya doin’? Small world ain’t it? Welcome aboard!!

Gramps

Waterloo, IA

Just so ya know ecnook is a great guy. He’s helped me a couple of times with questions. He’s also been known to do a little guiding. I’ll bet he could even put you on some of those ‘ssip Walleyes.

Gramps

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys. Nice to see some familiar faces. Those Big River eyes sound like a good plan Gramps–but maybe we better head west for some Great Lakes eyes first!

Waterloo, IA

That’s not a bad idea Whitey. I don’t know the area at all, but it just so happens that Ryan Hale has a guide service. I really like to get a guide when I go to areas I’m not familiar with. It really cuts through a lot of trial and error crap. It’ll cost a few bucks, but well worth it in the time saved learning about a new body of water. The big bonus though is the knowledge that you can gain. I’d bet a dollar to a donut that Ryan knows his stuff pretty darned well, and I know he’d be a heck of a lot of fun to fish with. Check out his website and let me know what ya think.

Gramps

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Thanks alot for the kind words Gramps!!!!! It would be great to get you and Jason out on the water someday.We would have alot of fun no doudt.
    Gramps did you get my PM I sent you?
    Take care and great to see you on the site.
    Ryan Hale

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Good to see you here Whitey!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.