Gophers BB on ESPN

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Gophers vs Michigan is on ESPN tonight for all you bouncing ball heads.

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Go gophers!!!

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Go Gophers. Never thought I’d hear myself say that.

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Quote:

Haha. Don’t worry. It won’t matter to you guys what happens on the top either way. Badgers will be middle of the pack this year. LOL

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

tonight will be the first game i watch in years

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

Haha. Don’t worry. It won’t matter to you guys what happens on the top either way. Badgers will be middle of the pack this year. LOL

Minnesota 81 Indiana 88 @ Indiana on Jan 12th
    Wisconsin 64 Indiana 59 @ Indiana on Jan 15th

Typical bold predictions from another Minnesota fan coming before the Big Ten season has even reached the mid-way point.

hnd

should be a great game at the barn. my wolverines have their work cut out for them. nebraska built a blueprint to stop the wolverines and osu worked on it for a victory. if michigan goes cold again from beyond the arc, this will be a tough one.

stretchout
    Menomonie, WI

There’s going to be a lot of good games down the stretch, with the loaded Big Ten this year.

Bucky hasn’t finished in the middle of the pack the last decade, and no reason to think they will this year either.

But Gopher fans…enjoy the bandwagon while you can!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I might watch while I draft my fantasy hockey team. I need some noise to drown out the GF so I can concentrate..

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

This will be another great game in the Big Ten.
    Those of us who are fans of college basketball and reside in Big Ten country certainly have a lot of great games to look forward to this year!

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Minnesota 81 Indiana 88 @ Indiana on Jan 12th
    Wisconsin 64 Indiana 59 @ Indiana on Jan 15th

Typical bold predictions from another Minnesota fan coming before the Big Ten season has even reached the mid-way point.

We’ll see how it all shakes out in the end. Wisconsin has been much better than us the last quite a few years. Not this one though.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Wow I wish the Gophers luck and a pighunter smears my nose in it. Remember the time in football when the Gophers were ahead of the Badgers with like 5 seconds left and we blocked the punt and recovered it in the end zone? I hope that happens to you this weekend Pig Hunter.

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Quote:

Wow I wish the Gophers luck and a pighunter smears my nose in it. Remember the time in football when the Gophers were ahead of the Badgers with like 5 seconds left and we blocked the punt and recovered it in the end zone? I hope that happens to you this weekend Pig Hunter.

I was just giving you [censored]. Don’t take it personal. Just a little good natured ribbing, ya know.

I know my gophers have sucked at many things for quite awhile. And PS Gopher football always has been and probably always will be terrible.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I don’t take anything personal on here. Not even when Jacker called me Whiskey keg.

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Sounds good

tbrooks11

how many natl titles do the gophers have in football? how about the badgers?

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I blame the loss on Pig hunter and a complete and total disregard for taking care of the ball. Turn overs, missed free throws will doom any team. It isn’t too late to go to the NIT.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.