How about those Timberwolves???

• Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Think the team is looking pretty good, great game two, come from behind win. Teamwork and defense in the end was the key. Can they keep going?? think they can stay in the post season for awhile. Jack.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

They had me worried in their last game. I think they will have to pick their game up a little if they want to stick around for another series. Wally’s outside shooting will help when he comes back.

Gator Hunter

emover
    Malcom, IA

I am hopeful they can continue, but I think the real test will be if they can get consistent help inside. Johnson, candyman, maddog, trent, someone has to come through to help out KG, maybe extra big man by committe will work, if Flip can hit on the right combination. I know they have the talent, and desire, but sometimes all the pieces have to come together. I agree Wally’s shooting and general scrappy attitude would help.(kinda like Hoiberg showed Saturday).

BomberA

I wouldn’t know since they can’t start a game until 9:00 everytime they play. I understand if they’re playing on the west coast, but their home games were the same way. Sorry, had to vent on that.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hey BomberA,
    I’d vent it tooooo. TV does not say why even at home they have to start at 8:30pm. it might be that the west coast time is 6:30pm there. When we play SanAntonio next, the time will be more realistic.,, and NO I’m not counting my chickens. Go defense, and take it to the rim and get to the line more often. Jack..

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Game 3 in Sacramento, was unbelieveable. lost Sam in 4th Q, had a 13 pt lead with about 3 minutes left to go into overtime. very close, Timberwolves pull out a 114-113 OT win. many great plays, and many unbelieveable ref calls. whew!!!!!!
    Jack….

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

It was the very definition of “nailbiter”.

Gator Hunter

emover
    Malcom, IA

Truly exhausting, and a quarter to 1 in the morning. But worth every minute. Now this is playoff basketball

fishnut

Damb I hate having to work in the morning. I shut if off after the 3rd quarter so I could get some ZZZZ’s for work. I read it in the paper this morning. Does it get any better than this. I hope the T-Wolves take it to em out their again. Come home and open a final can up woop [Ooops, did I just say that out loud?!] and then take a little break. They deserve it. Candyman sure has sucked. I think he needs a one on one with Kevin McKale to teach him how to either block the shot, give a good foul or take the charge. As for the rest of the boys, I’m very proud. Fishnut

kevinneve
    Devils Lake ND area

Tough getting up and going this AM.

It would have been worse if they had lost.

thflounder
    Plainfield, IL

They look sad last night in game 4 where was Maddog??? He is sucha great defensive mind and an energy builder. They looked sloppy and 24 turnovers is inexcusable. And they made me stay up to watch them fall

emover
    Malcom, IA

No IDA yesterday, stay up late and T-wolves crash, I guess there’s always Friday. Isn’t it super to have IDA back

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

game 7 on Wednesday, I think they will put it all together for a great game. after the elbow in the face, the team WILL BE very focused, and no goofing around. WIN OR GO HOME.. bye bye Kings. Jack.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I sure hope you’re right Jack. It sure didn’t seem like they came to play the last game.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I’ll be there cheering them on! Go Wolves! I predict KG is gonna have a HUGE game!

Dean Marshall

Meant to post this yesterday….The game was awesome, as i’m sure you all saw. I have NEVER heard the Target Center so loud. You could not hear the PA man over all the screaming/MVP chants and other cheering going on. It was incredible to be at the game. Hope they get off to a good start tonight.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

That was a great game to watch Steve. A little too close for comfort in the 4th quarter, but they held on.

Both teams looked really tired. I hope they still have some gas in the tank for Shaq and Koby.

Are you going to the game tonight?

emover
    Malcom, IA

Steve,
    Glad to hear it was great to be there, it was pretty awesome to watch on the tube. Even on TV it sounded as loud as I have ever heard the crowd. What a way to celebrate a birthday for KG. I am certain tonight will begin a true battle, but we gotta believe the guys are up to the task. I really think it will be a lot closer than some of the analysts give Minnesota credit for. Go Wolves!

Dean Marshall

crossin eyes….I’m not going to the game tonight. I would love to, but no tickets. Funny story though. When my wife Amber was looking for tickets for game 7 against Sacramento….she went throught the whole process and we bought them. After they were “confirmed” I looked at the confirmation email and it said “round 3 Western Conference Finals, Game 7″…….Sooooo, I do have tickets to game 7 of the Laker series if it gets to that! . That would be awesome!

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

AUUUUGGGHHHH……TURNOVERS!
    We need hot shooting and mistake free ball handling to beat these guys. Game two belongs to the Wolves, just ask the Kings.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Wow! Last night was a good way to even the series. A good ol’ fashioned Whooping!

Go T-Wolves!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Yep…….. they need to lead off the away game with a big STOMPING on the LA boyz.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Good luck tonight guys…Bring it back home to win the Western Conference

Dean Marshall

Ummmm…..When do the Vikes start????

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.