Restaurant in Taylor / St. Croix Falls area

• bigpike

Celebrating completion of year 22 this weekend with my bride. Looking for a nice place to eat in this area. Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks for any and all reply’s.

PS. I was already told in matter of fact after I mentioned there is good fishing in this area- “to bad….”

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Dresser a small town 5 miles south of St Croix falls has 2 good restraunts “Village Pizzeria” for very good pizza and pasta also the “Trap Rock Inn” is a very nice sit down place. Nothing fancy or spendy but both places serve awesome food!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

in Taylors Falls there is the Chisago House which is pretty good food and not too fancy. The St. Croix Falls side there’s a KFC
    or more at the top of the hill is a pretty good restaurant on the opposite side of the highway of Walmart, just can’t remember the name, but been there several times for brunch.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I would recomend Paradise Landing in Balsam Lake.
    About 10 miles NW and it’s a pretty neat place.
    Can eat off Bar menu or sit down and have Dinner menu.
    Not the cheapest, but nice atmosphere.

http://www.paradiselandingwi.com/

Happy Aniversary.

Check out the Dalles House in Dresser. Pretty nice steakhouse if you’re into something like that.

Trap Rock in Dresser has some of the best cheese curds i’ve ever eaten!

timmy

Quote:

Trap Rock in Dresser has some of the best cheese curds i’ve ever eaten!

I used to live close to there and I can verify…..Justin is understating that fact.

T

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

I’ll second Paradise Landing! Great food and bloodies! Up north atmosphere to boot!

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Am I mistaken? I thought Trap rock was closed. Sure thought it was last time I drove by.

bowtie

Trap Rock is open and thriving. Good Food. Also try Grecco’s on mainstreet. Thats the place for an anniversary meal.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

I’ll 3rd Paradise Landing on Balsam Lake!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Looks like we are heading to the German place in NE mpls this weekend for our anniversary. Last weekend of Oct fest there.

PY’s in Osceola is a decent place for bar food. Might not be anniversary style eating.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Does anybody know if Mike & Kathy still own the Traprock?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.