Go-Pro satisfaction reports??

• a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

I am about ready to pull the trigger on a go-pro set up but i would like to hear a few more stories and feedback from users. I plan on buying 2 sd cards and a battery pack so I can record all day to go with the newest HD version of the camera. Thanks for any info you can share as I would love to land a giant on camera this fall!

cwedger

I think you will be rather happy with the investment. Picked one up this summer and have had a blast catching my fishing adventures on film (to include my new PB 51ā€¯musky earlier this year). I have created mounts for it all over the boat. It is fun to replay mishaps and funny things that happen as well as fish caught. Its wide lens view of things makes it perfect for capturing all the action in the boat, as well as cool underwater shots too. The best thing about the camera though, is that it has made me a much better angler. I watch tape on myself and analyze it, much like a baseball player or golfer taping their swing. You can go back and watch that you set the hook on a top water bait to early or a mistake you make in the 8. Pretty much love the thing.

handy

Just got back from chasing musky, missed two (not very aggressive).First time out with our gopro. More humorous than successful. Suggest you spend extra time working with it before hitting the water, but it will be time well spent. Definitely a good new “tool”.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Don’t you guys have videos on YouTube that you can share then? Links, links! I like watching videos of my IDO brethren.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I too am thinking about getting one of these, right now Gander Mountain has $50 off any order over $250, so you can get the Outdoor Edition GoPro HD2 for $250

use code = GMH1008

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

I too am thinking about getting one of these, right now Gander Mountain has $50 off any order over $250, so you can get the Outdoor Edition GoPro HD2 for $250

use code = GMH1008

thanks for the reminder just ordered $251 worth of goods for $201 …

JoeMX1825
    MN

no problem, i’m hoping to get a 30% scratch off soon to use towards it…

JoeMX1825
    MN

FYI – REI and Amazon just dropped the GoPro Hero 2 Outdoor edition camera to $200 today, this was in response to the new GoPro3 announcement

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I might be taking a good look at the GoPro3 next year. Sounds like you don’t have to shoot in wide angle mode all the time now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.