LX-7 Softwater kit?

• shaley
    Milford IA

Where does a guy find one to buy?

sandmannd

What exactly are you looking for? You can just download the upgrade from Marcum here .

shaley
    Milford IA

Looking for the kit so I can mount it to my boat…hence Softwater kit….

sandmannd

That’s not a software kit, that’s a hardware kit. You need the high speed transducer, this comes with the power for mounting on your boat as will. You will still need to purchase a ram mount to put it on your boat.

You can get both from Thorne Bros, and I put a link to the ducer here. Or you can call Marcum and order the ducer.

scottie56005

Ice fishing is hard water.

Open water is soft water

Hardware is just that, hard and physical.

Software is flexible not really a physical thing, also made around hardware.

Shawn has an LX-7 he wants to mount in his boat to use in the summer time, or soft water time.

Not to be confused with a software update for the LX-7 that he originally bought for use on hard water.

The link is not for a LX-7, rather later model classes of the LX 1-3-5 that do not have a software update for hard or soft water fishing.

Clear as mud?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

LOL, I think Sandman was having the same issue I had. I have seen the post a couple times without opening it. I read the subject the same every time, softWARE kit. I finally read it right.

sandmannd

I got it after his reply to my first post. He’s looking for the softwater kit. The link to that is in my second reply to him. That’s the one I have on my boat, make sure it’s the LX ducer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.