Looking for a nice two place atv trailer.??

• bassless

Just doesnt seem like much out there,,,, Asking around…

big_g
    Isle, MN

How nice ? $1000 steel nice or $3000 aluminum nice ? I know my next ATV trailed will be aluminum and have side access ramp also

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

I found mine, a snowmobile trailer, on craigslist.

I was patient and shopped around until the right one appeared at a price I was willing to pay. No buyers remorse if you have the time to be patient.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have a snowmobile trailer now, aluminum, but to get one with 2′ sides, ramps and expanded metal bottom…. ooooh baby (mines a SledBed tilt) and I sold the sled.

rvrrunner

I bought a Triton atv88 trailer last winter. It fits 2 wheelers when loaded from the side. It comes with a ramp that fits in a channel under the bed and can be placed to load or unload from either side or the back. It has an aluminum frame and a plywood deck. $1300 from Central Trailer Sales on 65 in Ham Lake .

big_g
    Isle, MN

Did you get sides with it ? That sound slike what I want, but with a mesh floor..if possible If I have to, I will go custom to get what I want

GEEMAN
    Fort Atkinson , WI

IF you can swing it, get an enclosed trailer. I had a tilt bed trailer for years and it worked great(one machine)but after a few winters of salty road sludge, my quad was really starting to suffer = rust. That’s when I started looking at enclosed trailers.
    I guess it all depends on how you use your quads though. Warm weather is no big deal but I mostly use my quad for icefishing so it sees a lot of trailer time on the road. Mine is 6′? by 10′ and I can fit my quad, ramps , portable and all my ice gear inside plus lock it up if need be. I don’t recall the price right off hand but it was in the aluminum snowmobile trailer price range. I would do it again in a heartbeat if need be.

crwzko
    St. Cloud, MN

Rance makes an aluminum with plywood deck, stowed ramp can be used on rear or sides, bigger tires than a tilt bed snowmo trailer. Pulls nice. Plenty of tie downs for other uses than ATV. Anoka or Princeton dealers listed. The post above me is right. Road salt/slop will get the rust started on an ATV.

bassless

Thanks for the info,,,, it helps

big_g
    Isle, MN

An ATV will rust outside a garage…. Use it or abuse it If your getting issues with rust when trailering, thats a problem with the operator, rather than the trailer…

coppertop
    Central MN

G, you talking expanded steel or aluminum? Just curious.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Aluminum is what I want….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.