Hail damage……..need a good auto body man

• gary_wellman
    South Metro

Car got beat up pretty good this past weekend from hail. Need a good body man to fix it up. Cost is not a concern, just looking for perfection.

Any recommendations on the south side of the metro?

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Sorry to hear about your vehicle Gary. How far are you from the Twin Cities? I know of a very good, reputable shop up here.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Insurance is going to cover it. It is a new Mitsubishi. So, with that said, I don’t care where it goes, I just want it done perfect. It really sucks having a new car get wrecked.

And, I’ve seen some of the work that “professionals” do, so that is why I’m really shopping on this one. I have a hand full of people I know who do body work and it really isn’t that bad, but in my book, they are not good enough for this car……

What really sucked is watching the thing get pelted @ 1:30am Sunday in the morning with golf-ball plus size hail and trying to convince my fiance (it is her car) that I have some type of justification for keeping the boat in the garage instead of her car.

By the way…………Yes, I’m still sleeping with my lab outside……….She is talking to me, but I’m still in the dog house………

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Boy……….. now you’ve really got my sympathies!

Whoops! Wrong graemlins!

Sorry bud………. just trying to keep it light hearted and help you through.

Here’s the info: Fairway Auto Collision in Vadnais Heights, MN. 651-483-4055. I’ve never seen or heard of an unsatisfied customer from them. They’ve bent over backwards to make customer satisfaction their total reputation. I last used them in ’98 so provided they still have the same quality of employees, they’ll treat you right.

They don’t know me personally but they should know who Steve Tessier is and you can let them know his recommendation channeled the inquiry.

Give ’em a call and see what they can do! And uh…………. good luck with the dog house! At least it’s not January anymore!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I would suggest Huppert’s Auto Body in Red Wing. They have done some fine work for me.

Gator Hunter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.