2 officers from Lacrosse plead guilty

• cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

I posted this on idohunting and didnt get much response so I will post my question here. Officers Faling Yang and Corrie Corn pleaded guided to illegally hunting ducks in Oct of 2011 in The Upper Miss National refuge. (This is all part of the National Refuge and does not mean they were hunting in a closed to waterfowl area) So please dont tell me they were arrested for hunting in a refuge. Because I dont read that into the headlines in the Xcrosse paper. All it says is that they pleaded guilty to breaking the Lacey act. Which could be a number of things. Does anyone on this website no for sure what specific game laws they are charged with

BBKK
    IA

It is public record now, you could email or call the DNR and ask them.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I personally know these two guys. All I’m going to say is, the fact that one of them did this doesn’t surprise me at all. I am more than a little dissapointed in the other. Hopefully more than just these two learn a lesson from this.

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Quote:

I personally know these two guys. All I’m going to say is, the fact that one of them did this doesn’t surprise me at all. I am more than a little dissapointed in the other. Hopefully more than just these two learn a lesson from this.

One of them did what ????????? And learn a lesson from what ?????? Man youre killing me

Rob2001
    Savage, MN

Quote:

At the plea hearing, the government provided facts establishing that Yang and Korn operated a commercial guiding company on the National Wildlife Refuge on the Mississippi River in 2009 and 2010. During the course of their investigation of the defendants, undercover agents, working at the direction of the Wisconsin Department
    of Natural Resources and the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, hunted with the defendants, who intentionally killed and transported ducks in violation of Wisconsin law and the Lacey Act on October 6, 2009.

WEAU

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Money can turn anyone to the dark side…I don’t have to elaborate on that statement…

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Any enforcement personel need to be doubly fined, they are NOT above the law.
    Jack

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Jack: Most of the time thy do. Many times they loose thier jobs, are hit with suspensions, plus it goes on their work records on top of the fines.

cdm
    Oronoco, SE. MN.

Without any particle details of this case ,I dont know why some people are casting stones already

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Quote:

Without any particle details of this case ,I dont know why some people are casting stones already

there’s a particle collider in this case?

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

Hmmm, I wonder if that 1/2 day guided trip I have with them is worth the paper it’s printed on, I’m guessing they won’t be guiding for a while.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.