Trailer DUBS

• Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

My buddy sent me the pic this morning. Those are quite the rims/tires for a boat trailer…..Might make shallow landings a bit difficult? LOL!!!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Nice! Maybe just a little overkill, eh?

washburn
    Aitkin Mn

Lifted truck needs a lifted trailer Maybe thats the alternative to getting the right hitch to level the trailer haha

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I know a few lakes that guy aint fishin.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

I know a few lakes that guy aint fishin.

My Shorelander tilts–I can get in and out pretty much anywhere. I should get some huge rims for it.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

20s with spinners???

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

They should put some straight pipes on the trailer. Loud pipes save lives(and are annoying)

BBKK
    IA

Maybe there is a practical use for them. Maybe he launches on a dirt/gravel ramp somewhere in the backwoods? Doubt it though.

Rob2001
    Savage, MN

Here’s my neighbors boat trailer, Low-Pro’s all the way around. The odd thing is this family is too cheap to get new batteries for their trucks that they have to jump them almost every day, but they can afford to put these things on their friggin trailer. Priorities I guess…:shrugs:

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Quote:

Here’s my neighbors boat trailer, Low-Pro’s all the way around. The odd thing is this family is too cheap to get new batteries for their trucks that they have to jump them almost every day, but they can afford to put these things on their friggin trailer. Priorities I guess…:shrugs:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.