Anyone want to take a road trip to Cabela’s this weekend?

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Cabela’s is having there spring sale this weekend, I am a Cabela’s Club Member, I can bring up to 5 people with me to sign up for a membership. Here’s what you get, a free gear bag and $10 in points the first time you use your Cabela’s Club Visa, then two times a year you will receive a card in the mail that will be good for $40 worth of merchandise, also for every person you bring with you up to 5 you will get $40 worth of credit on your card. I am thinking about going on Friday after work, or on Saturday if the weather is too lousy for fishing. So who wants to go

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Steve, since your getting $40 bucks for each guy I’ll go along for a $20.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

haha ill take 20 and go with ya as well. I am actually thinking of heading up there on friday night myself, found out i dont have a trout rod for the opener this weekend. Cant say for sure yet but we can see what happens

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

haha ill take 20 and go with ya as well. I am actually thinking of heading up there on friday night myself, found out i dont have a trout rod for the opener this weekend. Cant say for sure yet but we can see what happens

I am pretty sure I will go on Friday around 3:30pm, if you want a ride let me know.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Steve, to save you some pain…just send me the $40…and I won’t go with you….

danwi
    westby wi

i’ll not go for $35

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Out bid again…

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

With the way the weather has been i dont think i can resist going to the river friday afternoon/night. Think we might stay out a little later and see what the night bite is like. Anything happening down in dresbach or is redwing the place to go? Also if cabelas has any good deals on anything for there sale you should let me know heh can never pass up a good deal on fishing stuff, just makes it seem better if ur getting a “deal” haha

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Slight change in plans, I am taking the day off from work on Friday. Dave G and I will leave Rochester at 8AM for Cabela’s, Anyone that wants to tag along is welcome to join us.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I made it about noon Friday. Didn’t see you Steve but what a zoo of people!!! The sign up line for the $40 voucher was all the way back to the Bargain Cave. Good luck to the weekenders making the trip.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

We got there around 9am and were out by 11:30am got thru the line pretty fast but the check out line was slow

But it was worth it I saved $80 on a hand held Garmin eTrex GPS

Thanks for coming along Dave G

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I was at Cabelas this morning for a few hours,what a zoo!!!I did get to talk to Mike Finke again.This is the 2nd time I’ve ran into Mike now,a great angler with people skills on top of it.
    Ryan Hale

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Ryan,

My voice was gone come Sunday. Its a blast working shows like that, but it came be a lot of work. It was good to see you and your boy.. In fact it was great to see everyone that stopped and said hi.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Mike,
    It was good seeing you on Fri, I am glad we went on Fri sounds like it was a real zoo on Sat. Are you fishing the RCL league tournaments this year? if so I’ll see you at big stone

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.