Re upholstering boat

• slabstalker
    St.Paul Mn.

Looking for info or recommendation for someone to perform upholstery work on my boat. Interior carpet is shot and wondering what something like this might cost and who would do a excellent job. I have a 1997 Tournament pro 175 with single side console.Thanks for any help. SS

I highly reccommend North Country Canvas in Crystal, MN. Dave’s done a few boat seats for me as well as a cover and I’ve been very impressed. His prices are very reasonable too.

smokinbobo
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

I had my 1987 Pro V’s floor and carpet replaced at Captain Mike’s Boat Repair in Clear Lake, MN. I’ve never had this done before, but I was satisfied and have gotten some nice comments from others who should know regarding the boats interior condition since I had it done. Captain Mike’s Boat Repair

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

just contacted Mikes and he has relocated to Brainerd. Does anybody know of someone further south like Roch. or Eau Claire etc

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

I know it’s not possible for a true price, but anyone have any idea of a rough $$ amount for say a 17′ proV dual console????

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Mikes told me around $950 for a 17 ft explorer

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

There is a guy in Austin that does upholstery work. I have his contact information if you want it. I know he has done a few cars before, not sure if he has ever done a boat but his prices are reasonable and quality of work from everything I have seen is really nice for what your paying.

ms75449
    Lake City, MN

I’m having some “re-model” work done at the Marine Center in Lake City. They will be replacing some carpeting when they finish. Not sure if they do upholstering… if they don’t they may know of someone who does. Try James @ 651.345.4124

smitty1
    Duluth/Hermantown/Owatonna MN

I had my Smoker hull repaired at Bakkens Boat Shop in New Richalnd Mn (507) 465 8337. Go to his web site http://www.bakkensboatshop.com. He is one of the best and reasonable.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.