Olson’s Market or Wayzata Bait and Tackle

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

We need to pick up bait early on the way to the lake tomorrow. Which place is better, more reliable or even more important, open early. Need shiners and or suckers.

I have been to WB&T. Never to grab bait though. I think we’d prefer going here, just because then Olson can be a back up.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Don’t rule out Dean’s Tackle box “quick shipping” or Evrits resort “New Management” ….

I’m betting artificials “plastics, hair” out produce meat “live bait” 4-1 tomorrow..

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I never met a web designer that doesn’t know how to use Google.

WBT

And I think you may be out of luck with the shiners. They become very hard to find this time of the year.

Good luck Pug.

Moores Bait

Pug, I already picked up my bait for tomorrow…just say’n

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I saw their website, but it said summer hours, so I wasn’t sure. Although I thought since it was a bait store it was a safe assumption they’d be open 6am at the latest.

Bob, didn’t you get my PM? I had already made plans with my brother for our annual Ice Fishing Tip Up Festival at Lake Sara?

Pier, are you fishing with Bob tomorrow? I am using artificials as well, but need suckers for the tip ups since this is the last weekend.

Don’t confuse the pug!

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

And I think you may be out of luck with the shiners. They become very hard to find this time of the year.

Good luck Pug.

I called Wazata last week and the guy said they were either out of shiners or only had dinky little ones. I can’t remember.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Quote:

I saw their website, but it said summer hours, so I wasn’t sure. Although I thought since it was a bait store it was a safe assumption they’d be open 6am at the latest.

Sorry, just messing with you.

Good luck tomorrow!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Sorry, just messing with you.

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks, and there’s nothing to be sorry for!

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Might try that place on cedar and old shakopee if in doubt, they have suckers last I seen.

Al

inge66

Hey Pug you can also get suckers and other bait at Kochs at County Road 19 and Hwy 55.. They open up at 0600. The bite has been very very good on Sarah the past several weeks. Good Luck!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Hey Pug you can also get suckers and other bait at Kochs at County Road 19 and Hwy 55.. They open up at 0600. The bite has been very very good on Sarah the past several weeks. Good Luck!!

Thanks. But I have to warn you, the pug has been known to bring hot bites to a grinding halt just by stepping on the ice.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Pug, I already picked up my bait for tomorrow…just say’n

Call me in the morning, Bob. My Lake Sarah plans fell through. Unbelievable.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.