Ready for Open Water!!!!

• wade_berkseth
    Wisconsin

Its about that time and I am just about ready for open water!!! Still have the ice itch but the boat will be coming out soon to get everything ready for as soon as the ice is broken up!!! Cant wait to try a ton of new open water tactics that I have learned reading countless articles on this site and others like it!!!! Rainy River my possibly be my first open water location this spring…. Cant wait!!! One of my biggest goals this spring and summer will be to do more fishing with soft plastics! Really like the presentation and its fishability just haven’t mastered it yet. Good luck everyone.

Arnie Nichols

Getting the Ranger 520 out of storage today. Need to get thing ready for a trip to Table Rock. Leaving March 18th and going to fish a tourney on the 24th. Can’t wait to get back to the Rock for some bass action. May even try out an A-Rig as I hear they are hitting this rig big time. Probably bring the musky rod and get ready for a workout.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I’ve been fortunate enough to have had the boat out in January and February but I still say – Bring it on I’m ready to put the ice gear away

scott-k
    Red Wing

Wade –

I am with you! Rainy River — haven’t been up there in 20 years! Maybe it’s time to make the run this Spring!

I’ve been working with plastics a lot over the last few years…great fun! But there’s still something about minnows, leeches, and crawlers that gets me juiced!

Open water and shirt sleeves…bring it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.