Prop repair in Hudson

• STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Any ever use propulsion Inc in Hudson. I’m thinking of taking my prop there for a preseason tune up. I looked them up online and 2 of the 3 reviews were bad. I’m not sure who to believe, so I came to you guys for help. You’ve never let me down before. Thanks. Any input is appreciated.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I have no experience with them. The guy I have used the past few years is Soderbloom’s out of Cromwell, MN. He is very reasonably priced and fast. Even with shipping costs and shipping times included, I opt to ship to him.

stretchout
    Menomonie, WI

I had them do a prop for me, but it was for an inboard ski boat, so a bit more of a specialty item. I dropped it off, and they returned shipped to me for free, and a couple of days ahead of what they had told me. Runs good…no complaints!

I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

igotone

Quote:

I have no experience with them. The guy I have used the past few years is Soderbloom’s out of Cromwell, MN. He is very reasonably priced and fast. Even with shipping costs and shipping times included, I opt to ship to him.

I agree – they did mine too – if U can ship with Spee-Dee

cheap rates

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I have had them do 2 props in the past few years. Great work and quick turnaround.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

I have had them do 2 props in the past few years. Great work and quick turnaround.

Soderbloom’s or Propulsion, Inc?

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Quote:

Quote:

Beat me to it…

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Doesn’t Soderbloom usually run some big repair sale around this time of year? Ryan?

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Doesn’t Soderbloom usually run some big repair sale around this time of year? Ryan?

I thought it was Feb. last year, but I don’t see that this year. Then again, I think he ran it through March, too, so maybe he’ll do it again in March.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Propulsion Inc. in Hudson

jerry b
    western WI

I’m not the new kid on the block when it comes to prop repair and mods. When David ran the show @ Propulsion, we worked well together. Now with him in the back ground and this new bunch of kids running the front desk I changed over to 3 Lakes Enterprises. Jon is kind of a goofy little guy, prone to gab, but to get a prop done like I want, he’s now the only guy I use- – jerr

final thought- -his shop is near Roberts, WI

lefty1954

I don’t know about Hudson but if it is Stainless Steel and you don’t mind shipping it D.A.H prop in Burlington, WI is one of the best in the world. I was there and seen props from other countries there for repair and tweaking. He is a high performance pro. He did mine and a friends and we both love his work. He then told me what prop and pitch would work best on my setup. He has to talk to you before he works on a prop because every case is different, very friendly guy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.