New Video Series: In-Depth Outdoors “On Ice”

• surflizard

Fantastic show guys, keep em coming ! Can you guys give us a reveiw and a how it works show on the LX-7 Please, there isn’t a lot of user info out on this unit yet ! It would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks
    Surflizard
    Central NH

jon_wbl

Both of those “shorts” were great. Just knowing the ice conditions is very helpful especially when it is so current. Keep them coming. Thanks

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

One question. How will the new videos be posted? Will there always be a new thread or will it be pinned at the top?

tr
    Plymouth

James this is an awsome idea and the dog was a nice touch, what a great way to get great footage out to all of us that wonder what its really like. LOve the early ice concept, as you know we are heading up to LOW tonight and we hope to have better ice that being reported.
    cant wait to see the next set of footage on the others experiences, LOVE the 22# pike, that is awsome!!!!
    happy holidays and we will be in touch soon.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

as you know we are heading up to LOW tonight

Hope you “caught” the show this morning on FSN! If not, bring some gold and pink/glow blade baits.

Maybe James will get that video on line before you leave. Another great show guys.

-J.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Crap, I forgot, today is Sunday. What are the chances of kicking the girlfriend and her mom off the couch. I guess I will have to watch it online.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

as you know we are heading up to LOW tonight

Hope you “caught” the show this morning on FSN! If not, bring some gold and pink/glow blade baits.

Maybe James will get that video on line before you leave. Another great show guys.

-J.

First, Merry Christmas, EVERYONE!

I have today’s episode online on Youtube. I’ll be home tonight to post the show to the website here AND add a new On Ice from Chris Granrud.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Filmed on Rainy Lake, Mn – December 23, 2011. Chris Granrud, RainyDaze Guide Service @ http://www.rainydazeoutdoors.com/, explains how he picks a prime location on Rainy Lake when targeting main lake walleyes and saugers.

Note: This video is the third in a new series from In-Depth Outdoors. The concept is simple. Give all members of the In-Depth Outdoors Ice Pro Staff Team full-blown camera gear and editing equipment and cut them loose to film the day-to-day details that could never be captured by a production style camera crew.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

The concept is simple. Give all members of the In-Depth Outdoors Ice Pro Staff Team full-blown camera gear and editing equipment and cut them loose to film the day-to-day details that could never be captured by a production style camera crew.

The concept is great…are ALL of these videos going to buried in threads like this or will there be a new category? Thx.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Quote:

The concept is great…are ALL of these videos going to buried in threads like this or will there be a new category? Thx.

Of course there’s going to be a new area. Let us get past the holidays and there might be all kinds of new stuff popping up around here.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Quote:

Of course there’s going to be a new area.

Thank you. The question had been asked previously and not answered. I thank you (of course) for the clarification.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Of course there’s going to be a new area.

Thank you. The question had been asked previously and not answered. I thank you (of course) for the clarification.

Gotcha. Didn’t see it with all the Christmas running about and such. Trust that we will be making it very easy to find and follow these videos.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Where do you guys go out of? I’m thinking about fishing mille lacs more this winter. I have always fished the SW side

We went out of Garrison Sports when we fished for this On Ice segment.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

Where do you guys go out of? I’m thinking about fishing mille lacs more this winter. I have always fished the SW side

We went out of Garrison Sports when we fished for this On Ice segment.

I thought that tower looked a little familiar behind that Micky D’s…

Mark

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Between that, the Blue Goose and the radio tower in the background we didn’t do a very good job of hiding our tracks, so to speak.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

James:

I really want to commend you on stealing the best idea in television fishing and that is to put the freshest install of video on the tube as soon as you can!!! Every one gives Gillespie a hard time for being such a loud mouth and he maybe is… But the fact that you can go and try the body of water shortly thereafter with a pattern to try… priceless!!! I have never really done it, but to go to ML, Green Bay, WI River, Miss. River, etc and try to put together what he and a guide did shortly thereafter gives you a confidence that it can be done…

Good stuff!!!

Mark

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.