On his way to the hospital

• hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Good Luck Bob!! Get well soon …..

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Hope he continues doing well. I miss talking to him at the shop. Still have 2 winter caps and two summer caps from his shop I wear yet for luck!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Just got off the phone with Bullhead Bob and he sounds great! No more connection to a oxygen tank! He’s been on a stationary bike already. Amazing.

It’s only been about a week and a half. He was supposed to go home today, but they are keeping him until tomorrow or Monday. Something about tubes and “getting stuff out”. No complications though, so how about a big IDO amen.

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Sounds like answered prayers to me.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That’s way cool Pug!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

That’s way cool Pug!

I had nothing to do with it, although I suppose remembering fishing with me and laughing at another swing and a miss probably probably had him in a good mood. I mean, I am sure that was what he was thinking ad the anesthesiologist had him count backward from 100. She/he probably said to count and think of his happy place.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Just got home twenty minutes ago, still can’t shower till tomorrow before heading back to start out patient treatment.

Might want to talk to Meg about the things she was telling you right after surgery Bob…just saying.

Moores Bait

Brian, Since she is now setting up my drug boxes for the next week, I don’t think this would be the time to start anything.

Being home is no great feat for what all I am able to do around the house, but sure beats my single room and a nurse who wakes you every two hours day and night. Thanks all of you for your hopes and prayers, not something one wants to do even during the off season. The next three months are filled with pulmonary rehab, and a lot of clinic visits for lung tests, x-rays, and blood draws.

Thanks again to everyone, and I look forward to the Bass opener next year.

One thing I can’t seem to remember right now is if Pug owes me money, how much it was…….

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Brian, Since she is now setting up my drug boxes for the next week, I don’t think this would be the time to start anything.

Being home is no great feat for what all I am able to do around the house, but sure beats my single room and a nurse who wakes you every two hours day and night. Thanks all of you for your hopes and prayers, not something one wants to do even during the off season. The next three months are filled with pulmonary rehab, and a lot of clinic visits for lung tests, x-rays, and blood draws.

Thanks again to everyone, and I look forward to the Bass opener next year.

One thing I can’t seem to remember right now is if Pug owes me money, how much it was…….

What? You have it backwards. You owe me an appearance fee.

Nice to see you back on IDO bud. You get that rehab out of the way. I’d hate to have to wade out to OUR spot.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.