Boat Cover?

• walleyehunter01
    west central wisconsin

I got home from work today and founsd a small box on the kitchen table. The box was wraped with wraping paper with a small note saying happy Birthday honey. I opened the box and found a note saying “This is good for 1 Custom Boat Cover of your Choice” ! Anybody have a recomendation on where I should have a cover made? I have the best girlfriend ever!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice have fun shopping and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

dan stien
    Waunakee, Wisconsin

You are a lucky man. Happy birthday to you.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hands down.David Kyser!PM me and I’ll get you the number.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

A good woman is hard to find, Congrats Mike. I still charge my fiance 20 bucks for every minnow tossed her way.

clh1968

My dad, brother and myself all bought ones made out of semi trailer tarp material. Very durable material. Could reference TRS Industries website in Fargo, ND.

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Walleye hunter, pm me I have a friend who makes custom covers.If you are interested, he sizes it with all your accessories in the boat and uses snaps on the gunnel, made of heavy duty waterproof material.I have had mine since 2004 and its in great condition…Hairjig

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

If I were having a custom cover made, I would have someone local do it. You will want to bring your boat to have them make a template for the cover. You will need to decide whether you want snaps or straps. If you choose snaps, you would want to have the cover guy install the snaps on your boat. I had a guy outside of Luck, WI make my boat cover. It’s lasted 10 years so far.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Michael,
    Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one.

Find a cover shop locally to you so you can give them your boat to make and fit the cover to. I like the snap cover I got last Nov for my rig.
    good luck,
    Jack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.