Go Gophers

• fishinfool
    mn

This aint fishing but its good. Gopher girls hockey plays today for the national title. You go girls. Boys hockey plays today for the Elite 8. Good luck guys. And girls basketball plays for the sweet 16 . Hey its great to be from Minnesota. Got some great programs going.
    Oh, by the way , sorry Wisc boys wish they would have won.
    FF

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I am also a huge gopher fan. It was good to see the girls get it done yesterday. The girls hockey team won their first national championship. The basketball team won. The men’s hockey team choked. I love gopher hockey more than any other sport, but I think they played their worst game of the season yesterday.

Go Gopher Girls Hoops

rmartin
    United States

Lot tougher winning on Neutral ice.

fishinfool
    mn

Yeh , it sucks they lost but at least we got Minn Duluth to root for and ND got bit in the — too., Oh well I think Maine will route anyway. FF

rmartin
    United States

Badgers took Maine to OT.

dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

I think the UMD Bulldogs will hold their own in the Frozen Four. They are a very physical team and love to take the body. They have strong goaltending and with Lessard healthy they will be tough to beat.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Anybody catch the lady gophers basketball game against Duke? WOW!!!

Gator Hunter

chappy
    Hastings, MN

What a thrilling game! If only the ref’s would have stayed out of it. Some of the calls were really iffy! Both way’s though. I’ll tell you what, I would’nt want to run into McCarville in an ally somewhere,unless she was on my side!!!!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

That was an unbelievable game! I wasn’t home to turn it on until the 2nd half. I really wasn’t surprised to see them winning though. They are really playing inspired ball and have really dominated everyone they have played. They’ll give UConn one heck of a ball game. Go Gophers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.