Name that New Stadium

• desperado

Saving money or the extra gas/driving distance is a non-factor. Luckily Washington County is an equally viable option; the distance to the Oakdale Menard’s is about the same as to the Maplewood Menard’s, same for Oakdale vs Maplewood Rainbow Foods, etc.

I make an effort to not financially support causes which I don’t believe in. Call it spite if ya want, I call it “Integrity” (living by the principals in which you beleive).

I assume most of us on here would donate to someplace like Ducks Unlimited because we support their activity, but won’t donate to PETA or Sierra Club because we disagree with their cause.

I just happen to also beleive that public funding for stadiums is WRONG.

timmay

AARP Dome !!!!!!

Viking QB’s get their own hover round when playing there !!!!

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

“The Possum Den”
    We all know they play dead at home!!!!
    (And get killed on the road!!)

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I think Washington County should be added as well. They dodged the Twins stadium tax, why should they dodge this one?

Anyone?

I knew it was coming, just a matter of time.

I’ve been giggling through this whole thread…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I make an effort to not financially support causes which I don’t believe in. Call it spite if ya want, I call it “Integrity” (living by the principals in which you beleive).

If it makes you feel better. But I think a raindrop on an ocean doesn’t make a sound. In other words, I am sure they’ll miss the $8.90 annual contribution from you.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

If it makes you feel better. But I think a raindrop on an ocean doesn’t make a sound. In other words, I am sure they’ll miss the $8.90 annual contribution from you.

Bravo right or wrong we should each stick to our principals. I know I will never pay $25 to $75 to park in Ziggy’s lots. But thats just me. I’m sure pug will make up the difference and Ziggy will never miss my money either. Funny how the “small amount” of the tax always gets brought up. It’s such a small number but yet……….it will fund a $700 million dollar plus stadium. Must be like a flake of snow isn’t much unless you pile a zillion of them together.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I was hoping for some good humorous names… there has to be more from “PACKER NATION!!”

Posssum den

taxes and the rest, let it rest

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

O For 4 Lombardi Trophys Stadium.

sandmannd

Quote:

Saving money or the extra gas/driving distance is a non-factor. Luckily Washington County is an equally viable option; the distance to the Oakdale Menard’s is about the same as to the Maplewood Menard’s, same for Oakdale vs Maplewood Rainbow Foods, etc.

I assume most of us on here would donate to someplace like Ducks Unlimited because we support their activity, but won’t donate to PETA or Sierra Club because we disagree with their cause.
    I just happen to also beleive that public funding for stadiums is WRONG.

You do realize it doesn’t matter which grocery store you go to as you don’t pay sales tax on food.

sandmannd

Quote:

Quote:

At least now some of my tax money is going for something I enjoy. How much of my tax money has gone to all the theaters and other artsy crap I don’t go to? I’m pretty sure you won’t find a county around the metro where the sales tax you pay for isn’t going for something you don’t agree with. What is the tax anyway, a half a cent? I can live with that.

weldon
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

“The Possum Den”
    We all know they play dead at home!!!!
    (And get killed on the road!!)

X2 Got my vote for best name selection…

muskeye
    Duluth, Mn

Just let them keep playing at winter park, about the best they deserve.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

TVS “Trailer View Stadium”

Sorry, Im a little late to this party. Im on my second blatz now, I’ll have something better than TVS soon.

bassmaster
    SE, MN

Titleless Stadium…

I had to do it befor a Packer fan.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Armory Stadium after all that what was sitting there.

Though we all know a corporate name will be attached to it like maybe Kleenex at least they can had out tissues to wipe away the tears of those fans that force themselves to watch a team destruct week after week and year after year.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.