Water spots on your ship/boat/or

• grumpy
    Iowa, Clinton

CHEAP FIX, VINEGAR & WATER IN SPRAY BOTTLE!! And I was waxing after each trip out:)

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

I use the 50-50 or stronger on my graph screen too. It does not cause damage as some have mentioned. -Mark

glb
    Twin Cities

We have been using the 50/50 vinegar and water mix on the same boat since new in 1995 with excellent results. We wipe down the sides of the boat after each trip while tying down and covering for the drive home from the water. I try to wax the boat once or maybe twice a year. It is best to keep the boat inside, but at least covering it will help protect it from the elements. An added benefit is the vinegar mix works well for windows and metal fittings and rails.

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

I use to detail boats as a young lad and I really don’t think putting vinegar water mix would be to good on your paint or stickers unless you still wax it after. Me I just high speed buff mine every few trips and the water never spots up On it. But I do wAsh it and out a spray and wipe wax on it after every triP.
    I may be a little obsessive compulsive though

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I just wash mine a couple times a year with a garden hose and mild soap and apply Boat Restore once or twice a year as well from Larson Products.

Simply easy for me. near an 20 foot boat washed and waxed on the outside in an hour, and less than two.

This has stayed this easy for 12 years now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.