buying off the internet

• jr93

I am lookin at some depth finders on craigslist and when I got in contact with the seller by email he said he was selling the stuff through a web sight called e-commercetrader.com. so my question is has anyone used this sight before or heard of anyone using this sight before? I am thinkin it is a scam. So any info would be helpful thanks

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

I would only do something through paypal otherwise cash is always king. That sounds like a scam to me.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Heard of it but never used it. Paypal is the answer.

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

Is the guy local or from a different state?
    If the deal seems too good to be true,well you know….
    I think I would either meet the guy and pay CASH , or I would expect to get taken for a ride….

phishirman
    Madison, WI

Always leary about Craigslist… Check out bass boat central. There are always a lot of used electronics and other fishing gear posted on there and 90% of the guys accept pay pal.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Scam, If you can not meet the person at there house and look at what your buying and make sure it works, run the other way. They are getting sneaker by the day on how to take advantage of us.

jr93

thanks everyone for your thoughts. I was thinkin if its to good too be true it is.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.