Access Denied page

• huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Can anyone tell me why I get an “Access Denied” page when I click on different topics? Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything I can do aboout it?

Thanks
    Marc

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

I get it too. Not sure why. I thought maybe it was because the topic was still being made but showed up in the current threads thingy.

I have not had it happen to me if I was in a specific forum, just from the entrance page box.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Go down to the bottom of this page and click on ”cookies” and then click on ”expire cookies.” Then you will need to login in again to get back on. Hopefully this will help. I’ll pass this problem on to James. Thanks, Bill

herb
    6ft under

This was explained a while back. If you’re on the ‘In-Depth River page, and try to access lake info, you’ll get “denied”. Same thing happens if you’re on the ‘In-Depth Lake page and try to access river info.

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

The only time I’ve had a problem is when I click on a current thread. Thanks for the help Bill–I’ll give it a try.

Marc

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Bill–I tried your idea to expire “my cookies” but it didn’t seem to help. Any other ideas??

Thank-you
    Marc

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Herb hit this one right on the head, If your looking at whos on line and see something that someone is reading that intrests you and you click on it, if it is on the Lake Side you will get the access denied notice. Then all you have to do is at the top of the page in the left hand side you’ll see a short cut to the lake side, just click on that and you’ll be able to view all the info on the lake side you want, and visa~versa…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Ahhhh. We ALL learned something here. Thanks Dave.
    Thanks, Bill

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I think that is on James’s list!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

My understanding is that James will be integrating the lake side with the river side of the website soon. That fix will solve this problem and some others. I believe he’s pretty busy trying to pay the bills but it is on the list. In the meantime, if you see a post that your interested in that is on the “other side”, I think you’ll have to go to the other side and manually go to that specific post, if that makes any sense…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.