In-Fisherman Article

• dinosaur
    South St. Paul, Mn.

The April/May magazine arrived in the mail today. While working my way through it I saw an article about plastics and walleyes. I did a quick scan to see what was written. Much to my surprise, on page 56, there is a section featuring In-Depth Angling pro staffer Steve Dezurik.
    Congratulations Steve!
    Dino

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Has not gotten here yet, will be siting on my doorstep this week,way to go Steve. Jack.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Congrats to DeeZee!!!

I noticed when I was home that I had received my new edition of IN-Fisherman. I look for two subjects right away. Walleye and Muskie!!! Both articles are on plastics. DeeZee’s is a small insert discussing ringworms during the late fall and winter. So glad those guys finally picked up on what we lucky souls are on this website. H2O, Dustin, Fireflick, DeeZee and others preach the gospel on those plastics and they are finally getting some due nationally. Congrats again to all of you!!!

Mark

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

When I read the article, I thought that I was online reading one of Steve’s replies to a post. Way to go Steve.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

WAY TO GO BUD

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Thanks much guys!
    I have not seen this yet. Maybe this weekend I will see it eventually!

I credit this website for making me a better fisherman by everyone here! Lots of great anglers here and alot of great input from different views that help keep an open mind while on the water. I am always ready to learn new tricks!

Tony,
    ITs funny you mention this, I have done quite few phone interviews by columnists or editors for outdoor publications and the information you see that I post and the stuff that you see in outdoor pubs are no different. Just goes to show that there are never any lies or little secrets that are held back here on the site from my reports or posts. What you see is what you get!
    One big happy family here and I love it!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Steve, Congrats! You guys are blowing up!

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Steve,

Can you send me an autographed copy?

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

WAY TO BE MR. D. WHEN DOES YOUR T.V. SHOW COME ON THE AIR???

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m going to wait until Steve writes the artical about “How to skate safely behind a picker”. Then I’ll get his autograph.

Seriously, your ankle doing ok? Congrats on the In-fisherman artical.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Brian,

I figured I had that one coming eventually!!
    Not one of my brighter moves o nthe skates believe me!!
    Ankle is doing well. I have been on the water almost everyday since the day after I got my cast off, so basically my spirits are high!! Ankle is a little sore when I do anything than a quick walk. That will get better with time!

I still have not recieved my In-Fish yet to read what was printed!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Just got mine today. They must do the mailings over a period of days. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.