March Madness Pool….

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

hey guys,

i don’t no if this is legal, but i took the liberty to start a free march madness pool for all the InDepthAnglers around here. if ya wanna play just click HERE

just enter:

your name (what it is on this site)

the pool password is “fish”

and then make up your own password to check your results after the games are played.

it’s not to tough to figure out…..just make sure to go through and pick all the games before it starts on the 18th. you can change picks up until the games start.

this is just for fun as i’ve got nothing to offer the winner ……unless of course the winner want’s to go on an un-professional guided crow hunt or something

GOOD LUCK

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

I’m in it. you all are going down too…..even if it is just for bragging rights.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Jake, I like the idea. It’s definatley legal since there is no $ involved. I’ll get in there too, even if it’s just for bragging rights. At least I CAN’T lose money on this one.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

jake:

I’m in, I want to win the unprofessionally guided crow hunt!!!

Mark

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

if you want to change your picks or see how you’re doing just go to the Homepage

the name is InDepth Pool

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

come on fellas……105 views and only 10 people have signed up…….

don’t you want to go crow huntin with me

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Not sure if I’m in but I do see the fish count a zero
    we will have to get out soon and change that!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Okay, I’m in! That was soooo easy. If you guys aren’t in yet, GET IN. It’s fast and easy to do. We have 15 guys so far:

Bigfife
    Blue_Fleck
    Derek_Johnston
    Skip_Class_N_Fish
    Tom_S
    barc
    dusty_t
    fishbonz
    jake
    jolly_ann_marine
    labman
    mbenson
    skhartke
    skippy783
    wes

Do it!

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

alright I am in
    well come on who did everyone pick to go all the way????

Tom S
    Woodbury MN

I have Kentucky, Pitt, Duke and UConn in the final four with UConn taking it all.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

#2 Gonzaga
    #2 Oklahoma St.
    #1 Duke
    #2 Connecticut

I went with the big boys, UCONN over OK ST. for the title.

Really went out on a limb, eh…

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I cant find the Minnesota Gophers on that bracket anywhere. There must be an error on the board?

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

OK Im in , Big 12 is gonna take it , Okie state and Texas in the Big One, and Texas to win. I really havent paid to close attention this year so I just went with my gut and a dislike for the Big 10 . Its all in fun right

woolybugger1
    W Wisconsin

OK, I’m in. Is there any way to tell who did the absolute worst and is there a prize. That is the record I am trying for. I just clicked on the schools that I have never heard of or heard only little of. I have never watched a basket ball game outside of my own in high school. Haven’t a clue..

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I don’t know much about college basketball, but I have Duke going all the way. The real tournament is going on this weekend in St. Paul at the WCHA Final Five. Go Gophers.

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

I went out on a huge huge limb here and said that Illinois is going all the way this year.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Quote:

I don’t know much about college basketball, but I have Duke going all the way. The real tournament is going on this weekend in St. Paul at the WCHA Final Five. Go Gophers.

I agree, there is nothing like the Final Five for good, reasonably priced, hockey. These kids are playing for the love of the game, and it shows in their effort.
    The Gophers sure got a break by having Denver and Wisconsin lose in the 1st round!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

skhartke:

You just crushed me!!! I haven’t seen a paper from last weekend up here and you just told me that my Badgers fell on their chin. An even better reason for bracketology! Go Gophers in the Frozen Five, I would be watching but am going on my last ice fishing trip of the year to Chequamegon Bay this weekend. As for the winner of the tourney, I got ACC teams beating all Big 12 and 10, though I am a Big 10 rooter. Stanford to win!!! I have alreaady lost two teams (Southern Ill & Charlotte).

Mark

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

Nice going Wade, forecaster of all things basketball.I shoulda followed my gut a bet against Mich St, Big 10 is lousy. That a ought to get the Golden Ground Squirels and the badger fans going.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

It’s early… I’m not getting my crow huntin’ gear together just yet.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Well, Kentucky going belly up certainly isn’t going to help my chances.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Well, Kentucky going belly up certainly isn’t going to help my chances.

ditto…..

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

yep……definatly think you guys are in trouble

here’s the current standings after the first two rounds….

46 Tom_S
    44 Dman
    44 Bigfife
    43 mbenson
    43 jonb
    43 jolly_ann_marine
    43 dusty_t
    43 Nate_Cadwell
    43 Gator_Hunter
    41 skippy783
    41 covebayguy
    41 Skip_Class_N_Fish
    40 SpinnerDave
    39 jake
    38 skhartke
    38 labman
    37 barc
    37 Blue_Fleck
    36 fishbonz
    36 Mike_Finke
    35 3WAY
    17 woolybugger

sure glad i’m doing better in my other pools…..the ones that actually matter

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Woohoo, I’ll settle for 3rd any day.

jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

I may be 8 off the lead after 2 rounds but my entire final four is still intact I did decent the first round and then took a major hit the second Maybe my luck will change. At least I am beating my 18 y/o daughter who absoloutly lives basketball (I’m not too competitive am I )

skippy783
    Dysart, IA

I’m definately gonna have to rely on the East Rutherford Region and the Phoenix region if i’m gonna pick it up at all. LETS GO ILLINOIS!!!!

I cant believe this die hard hawkeye just typed that…whats wrong with me (Please no comments about the hawks…i know they suck)

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

skippy783:

Having been a part time hawkeye over the last two decades of my life, neither can I!!! I am impressed that I did so well and will dwindle and die as I have lost my champion, Stanford. After fishing last weekend, I haven’t brought my brackets up to date so I am not even keen on my point chances.

Mark

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

jake:

What happens if you forget your password?

Mark

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

your personal password was only good for changing your picks…..now that the games have started, you can’t change, therefor your password is useless anyway ……so no worries there

if you want to check your picks, go to “display your entry”……..if you want to see where you stand, go to “check your pool”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.