• huskiesplayer15
    Andover, MN, USA

Schotzy-
    so is roller skating and shuffleboard!
    Best Fishes
    Chris

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I’ll check with my buddy when he opens up his course in Oakdale. October would be a great time to get a good rate.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

did someone say “alley”……..well sure….i guess we could throw a little late night extreem bowling in too

I love bowling. I am actually pretty fair at it too. I carry about a 190 average in my league.

Any sport where you can sit and drink beers is ok with me.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Dustin, Who said anything about short grass? Never been golfing with me have ya? I’ll teach ya some swear words that’ll burn your ears!!!

let me guess, you also have a chain saw and a weed whacker in your bag for where you like the ball to land!!! I used to be like that, until i learned that if i face the oposite way the ball goes, then i land on the short grass. funny how that works isn’t it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Jake! Still has a sister!
    Don’t you think it’s odd that she doesn’t have him schackled in the attic?

Herb- Some thing just don’t get better with age…

GH – Beer & Bowling, Beer & fishing…as long as it starts with Beer, I’m for it. But it would take a LOT of Beer for Beer & Golf!
    It’s been a few years since I’ve been to the old Alcohal and Firearms parties…

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

GH – Beer & Bowling, Beer & fishing…as long as it starts with Beer, I’m for it. But it would take a LOT of Beer for Beer & Golf!

Golfing is a great sport too Braink. They have people that drive out and bring the beer right to you!!! The first eighteen holes are fun but the nineteenth hole is a blast.

Gator Hunter

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

ecnook:

I got your message off the other post and will pm you about a fall outing from the Trempeauleau area for October.

Mark

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

sounds good benson !!

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

I have been told that when we take our vacation in June to go fishing(this being my planned fishing trip), that I need to leave enough room in the car for his golf clubs. My answer to that is one of two things, he can stay home and the golf clubs can ride in his seat, or they get dragged behind off the bumper. Either way, there will be no golfing on this fishing treat.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.