Small Ziplock Bags???

• mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

I am sick of keeping my Lindy components in Plano style divider boxes. It seems they are always getting mixed up, blades getting mared and so on. Maybe Im too AR?

Any way, I am looking for the small 2″x3″ heavy-duty ziplock bags that beads and hooks come in to help sort my components. Looking for 25-50 maybe. Is there a local place I can get these?

Thanks, Mark

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Maybe try Axe Man? You never know what kind of misc. stuff they will have there!

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Wife says try someplace like JoAnn Fabrics, she seems to remember they having a few, I’d try a office supply store myself.
    Or online.

Al

Art Green
    Brookfield,WI

My wife does a lot of crafty type stuff and gets small bags from a place called U-Line. I think they carry mostly packaging, storage and shipping items.( you can even get boat shrink wrap for the winter storage from them )

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

Northland makes some. I’ve seen them at Fleet Farm.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Mark ,How many do you want/need I have plenty and could send them your way very cheaply

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

Mark – Talk nicely to Thorne Bros and they may sell you a box of them. They package all of there buck stuff in them.

mrwalleye
    MN

Fleet Farm has them in the fishing area cheap

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I buy all mine through Barlows & Mud Hole

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Mark
    Places like Jannsnetcraft or other tackle making supply shops have them cheap. You will most likely pay more for shipping. Jann’s has bags of 100 for under $3 of the 3″ x 2″

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I use old 35mm film containers. The clear ones. Fit perfect into a Plano box.

-J.

scott-k
    Red Wing

I’m with Jon–I use old film canisters and small pill bottles. Must have about 15 that fit very nicely together to separate sinkers, hooks, and snaps.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I picked up 500 of them at Sheels last year but this year I do not see the bulk option. They only have the packs of 25 or 50. If you find a good source let me know I am in need too.

Kent Andersen
    Amery WI

Wal-mart craft area 1.00 for 100

pete/ny
    Youngstown NY

I have boughten these bags from different places and now use Janns Netcraft only.Theirs are quality bags that can be used over and over, unlike some of the thinner cheaper ones that offer only 1 time use.They seal good also.

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

What about these? >>>>>> LINK

Or one of these.. >>>>>> LINK

You can always use the bags that many sinkers come in as well..

Just trying to think outside the box and give you different options.

bigdog mn

McMaster-Carr has ziploc bags in various sizes and weights up to 6mil

Sharon
    SE Metro

Michael’s Arts and Crafts store has them. Check the Sunday ads for their 40% off coupon to get a better deal. Last time I bought them they were in the jewelry/beads section. Great little 2×3″ bags with tons of uses!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.