refurbished ipod

• chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

Anyone have any comments about buying a refurbished ipod? About 30 GB. I’m looking for one I can use/leave in my truck and don’t want to spend too much cash in case it gets lifted. The price on ebay certainly looks right.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Happiness for the buyer on Ebay all comes down to carefully selecting a seller. Look over the seller ratings, send an email or two with questions to see how quickly they respond and carefully look over their warranty policy, if any is offered. If the seller responds quickly and carefully answers your questions, that’s a positive sign.

Last but not least, ALWAYS purchase with Paypal. If you’re not happy with your purchase you can always file a claim with Paypal and paypal definitely sides with the buyer in most instances.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I bought a refurb iPod Touch for my wife about 2yrs ago and she couldn’t be happier. Do your research. There’s a reason people are allowed to leave and read feedback, and that’s to protect yourself.

I’ve had one bad experience with a seller who wouldn’t ship the product and thankfully since I had a Paypal acct., I was able to get my $$$ back.

kylem86

Apple refurbished products at awesome! I just bought an apple iMac 27 and a MacBook pro, both refurbished from there website! It cost me $2,800 where if I had bought them both new it would have been $4,000! Can’t beat that and when u get a refurb from them you can’t even tell that it’s not brand new! Check out there website and just type refurbished in the search line and then select iPod.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.