Muskies Muskies Muskies!!!

• darkstar

Hey, you guys should probably get out and try at least a little bit of muskie fishing…stuff is starting to warm up because its starting to cool down. All fish were caught in one three hour period, the biggest extending out to 48” caught by my bud alex(I snagged a nice picture with the behemoth even thoughfive were caught–48, 42.5, 41.5, 40, and a 36.5). All were expertly released and kicked off beautifully, and the only casualty on the night was my finger, but hey, muskies that are as long as fifth grade children trump the saftey of my finger anyday. Some of the pictures have white backgrounds and look really crappy because neither of us is tech saavy enough to crop them…we did this because we are worried about people finding our spots, and as we caught these from shore that would be a problem…Next time we will just have to be intelligent and take the pictures in the opposite direction as those turned out great.Tight Lines

col._klink
    St Paul

Welcome darkstar!!

Hell of a 1st post

Chunk
    New Hampton, Iowa

awesome fish and welcome aboard!

Crankbait

That sounds and looks like a memorable 3 hours! I don’t blame ya for trying to keep the spot under wraps. Not many places out there where a guy can catch brutes like that from shore!

darkstar

Hey thanks guys, and yeah, That spot will not be revealed…ever.Not even in my will.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

darkstar,
    I agree, very nice first post,
    AND welcome to IDA, post often, we really like good fish pics !!!!!

Jack.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Welcome!

Those are nice fish I would take any day chsing all over the place! nice Job! Congrats!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Very nice Ski’s

Thanks for sharing and welcome to IDA

Bret

Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

my dad has been catching and seeing a lot of muskies in the past 2 weeks. i just caught my pb and first legal on sunday a 42 incher caught on a sucker.

darkstar

Nice fish and good pictures of your catch.

mpoot
    Eagan, MN

Nice Fish!! Welcome. Where did you say you were? haha.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.