52 inch Musky Chippewa Flowage

• Anonymous

Yep that darn guy has all the luck. I’m thinking I may have to enter a team musky tournament. Hey Phil you wanna go fishing.LOL Steve

Anonymous

Looking at all these great pics!!! WOW! These are some of the biggest bodied muskies I’ve seen in a while! If they keep growing fat as the length comes on, there are GOING to be some MONSTERS in the future of WI muskie fishing!!! Thanks for the pics……….keep ’em coming!!

bkman
    Wisconsin

Looks like someone knows what he is doing. Both the Rice Lake fish and Chippewa fish are awesome. I didn’t know that Rice Lake had monsters like that in there.

YoZuri

Steve,
    did he kill that fish? what a shame, if he did.

Anonymous

Nice fish! My day will come when i get to hook up with a beast like that.
    Until then just keep posting those pics.

Kevin Budny

Anonymous

I’m not sure but one that size is about the same as a ten pound walleye to some that may want to put one on the wall. I Will ask but I’m sure he told me and I believe I stated that he releases all his Muskies. If something happened and he had to keep it he would be the one the most sorry for hurting it. I’ll ask and see if it is a wall fish. I’m trying to get Phil on board as a poster so will see. He is an avid fisherman and definently practices catch and release.

Anonymous

I used to live near Eagle River and fished for these monsters all of the time. I have gotten away from it and haven’t actually chased them for a few years now. I just live too far from good musky water. You got my blood goin, guess I’ll have to get the old musky tackle box back out and start sharpening hooks. Nice pics.

Anonymous

I believe this is the one that went on his wall. I didn’t have much time to talk with him today but I believe that he said he mounted this one. These are not photo’s from this last year but some he had on his bulletin board that I thought would be good to share. This particular fish I think he said he caught in 1990 or 1991. I’m sure he will sign on one of these days and offer more info that anyone wants and tips for fishing for these great fish and others. I will post some other of his photo’s in the near future. Steve

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.