fishin’ trip

• YoZuri

Lookin’ for a place in Northern WI (preferably near Hayward/Rice lake) that would rent two cabins for the weekend of June 22nd thru the 24th. Any ideas?
    got about 10 guys and will spend a lot of money.

Anonymous

Hey Yo-Zuri. How about one of the larger homes that they rent out in that area. I think I may have some info and I’ll see what I can find out for you.What all do you want lounge on the premises or not? What kind of fish you after?? Muskys?? Steve

YoZuri

actually the boys want to go after bass and panfish. not a bunch of hardcores. just looking for a decent place to pick up a few fish and rent a pontoon for a day. Steve, any tips I’ve got from you have been good ones. How about Birchwood area? These are all guys I grew up with in the Ettrick area so south of Hayward would be cool .

Anonymous

It will take me a few days to dig you up some choices. Are you towing rigs up and can they get in some smaller lakes. What size rigs? Steve

Anonymous

I don’t have much info on the lodging situation since I usually camp but can try to help you with the fishing info. I think Big Chetac near Birchwood is a good choice for bass/panfish I would guess you won’t have a problem finding a place to accomodate your group there. I think Sissebagama also makes a good bass/panfish lake in that area south of hayward but not sure about lodging on that lake. Long lake (between rice lake and spooner) is another good choice for bass ( both LM and SM) and panfish and should have lodging on the lake for you. If you want to drag your boats to a smaller lake I’d reccommend Big Casey lake northwest of spooner.

Anonymous

Hey Yo-Zuri I sent you a PM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.