FTL Visitor Photos

• Anonymous

These pictures come from Steve”SteveO”Erickson. Seems he was up doing a little muskie fishing this summer.

The other guy is Eric Genson. He’s a guide in Hayward WI. We caught a total of 6 fish that day.

We were in the Hayward area, August 22nd (full moon period). Fished from 2 til 9 PM and boated fish from 39″ to 44″. Caught 4 on figure 8’s with bucktails and 2 on quick-strike sucker rigs. Best muskie fishing I’ve ever had.

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTL, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

Anonymous

Thanks for putting those through! I’ve been waiting to see those beauties he’s been so wound up about! Way2Go buddy!

YoZuri

Kid,
    you, me and some muskie action next June. Got some other photos that I’ll scan and get up here. Bigger ones.
    I know of a couple of spots up by Hayward.

Anonymous

YOU’RE ON!!! Pick the weekend and we’ll make it happen!! Have gear, will travel!!!

Anonymous

Great photos and great fish. I am very fortunate to be able to guide for muskies in the Clam lake/Hayward area. Stained water, clear water, big fish lakes and action lakes. And as these pictures prove multiple fish days are always a possibility. Only 5 more months to wait!
    Chris Beeksma
    Get Bit Guide Service

Pax
    Woodville, WI

Looks like a great day on the water SteveO. Great fish——–Pax

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.